• Perfect Storm • | 28 |

November

November

"I thought you'd never ask." The excitement in his words doesn't go unnoticed.

He stands and grabs my hips, turning me so I'm facing him. He walks me backward so slowly with a knowing smirk on his face.

He knows what he's doing to me. He's going to make sure he breaks me before giving me what I so desperately crave.

I can see the lust and desire swimming in his ocean-blue eyes. I can see the storm forming behind his smirk. And suddenly the room temperature raises about 5 degrees per minute.

Finally, the back of my knees hit the bed and I instantly lose my balance, falling back on the soft black comforter.

The distance never seems to widen between us, as I fall he falls on top of me. "You're going to forget your own name by the time I'm done with you." He leans down on his elbows by my head and whispers in my ear.

"The only thing you'll remember is the name you'll be screaming." at first the only question that seemed to pop up was, 'What about James?' but then I remember he was in their shared office since he has work to do.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of metal clinking together. I look up to see one of my wrists already in handcuffs on the bed frame.

He pulls at my arm a few times to make sure I can't slip out of the cuffs before doing the same to the other.

He looks down at me to find me already looking at him. A low groan sounds from the back of his throat and he lowers his head to mine. "God, you are so fucking beautiful. I'm going to fucking ruin you." he slams his lips on mine and kisses me with so much force I just know my lips will be puffy after this.

He grabs my hips roughly ranking me down until my writs stopped me from going any further. He rips his boxers off of me along with the grey button-up long sleeve.

He quickly latches his mouth onto my nipple, sucking and biting. He rolls it in between his teeth and plays with the other with his hand.

I moan as the heat from earlier travels further down my body making me impossibly wet and needy for more than he's giving.

He trails small and teasing kisses down my torso, to my stomach, and then pulls away when I lift my hips, urging him to go faster.

"Such a needy girl, aren't you?" he drags his finger down the length of my bottom lip letting it pop with a satisfying noise.

He stands from the bed and grabs a few things before coming back. Before I know it he clips 2 nipple clamps on my nipples and pulls on the butterfly jewels that hang from them.

I moan and throw my head back. "Oh god." he lowers himself and spreads my thighs gently kissing everywhere but where I need him.

My hips lift off of the bed when licks right next to my aching pussy, his stubble rubbing against my clit making me shiver. He pulls away and pushes my hips back down.