Chapter 10

I was laying in Max's bed when he was slowly starting to move down my body to my waist. But we both hear a rig pull into the gravel driveway of Max's house. He flinches and glares at the window that faces the front of his house. He chuckled and went to finish with me but then there was loud banging on the door.

  Max looked pissed and he wiped his mouth. He kissed my forehead and told me to wait for him. But my eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep, the only sound was my heart beating and the soft snore escaping my mouth.

  **Yuki's pov**

  Yang and I had walked to the door. Yang was pissed and banged on the door. We hear loud thumps of footsteps that sounded like they were going down stairs. I pull out my gun and get ready to shoot. Yang grabbed a knife ready to stab whomever is behind this door.

  Max opens the door and glares at both of us. His shirt was ruffled and his hair was a mess. He was sweating like he was doing something. Yang glares at him and immediately shoves past him and goes upstairs.

  "Where's Astro?" I ask. My voice annoyed. Max glares at me and slams the door shut. Well he tried too. My foot stopped it and I shove the door open. "I'm not gonna ask again. Where is he?"

  "I don't know. I have a girl ov-" then yang comes down the stairs with astro in his arms. Astro's shirtless and his pants are unzipped. His face is red like he's drunk and he smells slightly like vodka.

  "Explain right now. Or I blow your dick off." I say in an annoyed tone. I'm furious. Yang shakes his head but sighs.

  "Be careful. I don't want astro to wake up." Yang says. I sigh and nod.

**Yang's pov**

  Astro. Poor Astro. He's been missing for four months. We went to sam's house and Sam told us max took him. It took a month to find where max lived. And when we get there. He looks like that.

  "Let me set astro in the car and you can let him have it. I got to have my way with Samuel so you can have max." I say as I push past my brother and to the car. It's a truck. Three seats up front and three in back.

  I set astro gently across all of them. It's better to just let him rest. Before yuki blows off Max's dick, I want to know if Astro drank.

  I take off my jacket and lay it over Astros unconscious body. His soft black hair making me smile.

  Astro's looks were the reason yuki and I were so attracted to him. He had the exact opposite features of us. He had jet black hair, emerald green eyes. And his skin was paler than ours. Astro had freckles that scattered across his face like snow does to a window. He is so cute. But he's innocent and naive, his personality will get him killed if he doesn't pay attention. Which is why yuki and I have made a silent vow to do whatever in we can to protect him.

  I quietly shut the door and walk back to where yuki and max are. Max is a red head. So was Astros mom. And his sister. Red heads can't be trusted with astro.

  Yuki as the gun, a .22 pistol, pointed to Max's head. His eyes full of anger.

  "Don't you fucking move. What the hell did you do to astro?" Yuki asks in a pissed tone.

  I walk up next to yuki. We normally keep calm and collected but what's ours, got harmed.

  "How much did he drink?" I ask. Max flinches as he thought I wouldn't notice it.

  "How did you?" He starts.

  "He reeks of alcohol. What did you give him and how much did he have?" I say. My tone is pissed.

  "He had some vodka mixed with whiskey. " Max says. I see a visible vein pop out on yuki's neck and head. He wasn't too happy. "He had three cups worth ok. He wanted to drink." Max tries to say.

  "Bullshit. Astro hates alcohol because he a lightweight." Yuki says. He lowers his gun down to Max's dick and turns to me. I raise my hand up telling yuki to hold fire.

  "You had sex with him. Was it before or after he got loaded?" I ask.

  Max is visibly sweating. He tre o back away but the door is closed. He bumps it and flinches. He looks between both yuki and i. then he tries to run and without hesitation, yuki shoots right above Max's knee.

  "I'll take that as yes. You practically raped him because he was drunk and out of it." I say as both yuki and I walk closer to Sam. He's wincing at the pain. For someone so buff, he's so weak.

  "Can I?" Yuki asks holding the gun to Max's head. I nod and then yuki pulls the trigger and max falls limp. I kick his body and spit at him. Yuki spits too.

  We both walk to the truck. Yuki gets into the drivers seat and carefully pushes Astro's limp body up. I get in the passengers seat an take astro from yuki. I lay his head on my chest and run my fingers through his hair.

  It feels good to finally have astro back. After so long. It's too bad he got kicked out of college. But it's fine. We'll take care of him. Max isn't a problem but Sam is. He's still alive.

  "What's the plan?" I ask yuki.

  "The plan is we wait for him to wake up then we ask what he wants to do. But we'll ask him to keep in touch so we know Sam isn't in the way." Yuki says. He pauses to pull up into the highway. He starts again. "But we don't tell him about max. If he asks, just say max had a business trip to go on and handed astro to us. Ok?" He turns to me and I nod. Yuki sighs and a smile gently forms in his face as he brushes a strand of Astros hair behind his ear. "I missed him." Yuki says.

  "Me too." I say as I kiss the top of Astros head and turn to the window. We drive in silence.