Chapter 12

Yuki grabs my legs and lifts them over his shoulders. He unties my pants and slides them down just enough to reveal my dick. My face flushes with red. Even though they do this a lot. They never seemed to go this far. Normally we're interrupted by a phone call or something. But not this time.

  Yuki licks the tip of my dick and I flinch back. He knows how sensitive my body is. Yang grabs my face and kisses me. He holds the kiss until I can't breathe. When he lets go I'm panting.

  "Can we keep going?" Yuki asks. I nod slowly as I am not used to this. With Sam, he was rough and didn't ask for permission. And max, well it's max. He was 'gentle' but I was never conscious when he had sex with me. But the twins. This is the furthest we've gotten. And it feels good.

  I noticed that both of them got hard. Yuki strokes my dick making me flinch. Yang holds my face to his.

  "Don't worry darling, if you need to moan, moan. We won't judge." Yang says as he kisses me. I nod as yuki strokes faster. His hand sliding up and down my dick making me hard.

  Yuki smiles and licks the tip again. I flinch and try to move my head but yang holds me in place.  Yuki then slides his mouth onto it. His mouth is warm. It feels nice. Yang notices me panting and pulls away from the kiss. Saliva connects our tongues.

  "Ah." I moan softly as yuki licks the tip and shoves his tongue in it.

  Yuki smiles and so does yang. "Good boy~" yang says seductively. Yuki does the same thing wanting to hear my moan again. And I do. This time I shiver when I moan. Even Sam and max didn't think it or even phase of this way to make me moan.

  "Nn." I moan softly as yuki sucks on it.

  Yang smiles and kisses my neck. Occasionally nibbling on it. Once he gets to my collarbone he bites me. I gasp as he does so. It didn't hurt, or maybe I did and I have a weird biting kink.

  "So pretty." Yuki mumbles as he pulls away from my dick and looks at me. Saliva on my dick. I blush. "You know dear, you're so cute when you're flustered." He says in a teasing yet playful tone.

  Yang sucks as he bites my collar bone. Then he pulls back and glances at yuki like they have a plan.

  Yuki nods and glances at me. "Tell me. Did max or Sam do this?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow then shiver as yang had been in my shirt and rubbing his wet fingertips on my nipple.

  "D..do what? Ah!" I flinch as yang becomes a bit rough with his fingers. He pinches my nipple and I flinch again.

  "Sex. Did they have sex with you?" Yuki asks as he licks my tip and I moan.

  I nod."s..sa. Sam did. And i.i don't know about max..." I say and flinch again.

  "Do you know that you're ours. Not theirs?" Yang asks. I nod and moan again as yuki pressed his tongue to the tip again.

  "Good boy. Now let's take this to bed." Yuki says. And suddenly within a few minutes we're in their bed.

  My pants and underwear are nowhere to be seen. And both the twins have their shirts off. Yuki is behind me and yang is in front.

  Yuki slips two fingers into my mouth. My face is red now and my body is betraying me.

  Yang hugs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I flinch. I feel both their dicks against my ass. Will they both be inside me?

  "We'll be gentle. If you want us to be fast or rough tell us. K?" Yuki asks me. I nod as I feel yuki press the tip against my ass. I'm wet. It's embarrassing.

  Yang holds my head to his shoulder. And I jolt as yuki shoves his dick inside me. It's bigger than sam's. I squeeze yang's shoulders and wince. I moan loudly as yuki pulls out then in again. Yang smiles as he grips onto me.

  "Are you ok?" Yuki asks softly. I nod. "Can I go faster?" He asks.

  Yang holds me then smiles and nods to me. I nod back and whisper softly. "Yeah, yeah you can go faster.." I mumble. And he does. I moan louder and yang holds my face up. His eyes are seductive. He licks his lips the kisses me. He kisses down my neck, gently on my collar bone, them on my chest. Yuki holds me close to his body and yang kisses my nipple.

  I moan at the soft texture to yang's tongue. Yuki holds me down. Like I'll leap out of his grasp if he's not careful. Then roughly he shoves it in. I jolt up and wince.

  "Ah, sorry." Yuki says as he kisses my back softly.

  I hadn't realized it, but yang had made it down to my dick and was sucking it. It felt good but I didn't know how to react.

  Yuki once more shoves it in me and pounds me as his twin brother, yang, gives me head. Yang adjusts my hands to his hair and tells me to hold onto it. I do. And once again I flinch at ever movement yuki makes, it's like his dick is growing larger inside me.

  Finally after 20 minutes they stop. I am panting and feel exhausted.  Yuki washes up and so does yang and i.

  We go and eat, but my body hurts. Yuki helps me walk around and he apologizes a lot for hurting me.

  "Again I'm so sorry darling." He says. I giggle and look at him.

  "It's ok, you didn't kill me." I joke and both him and yang smile.

  "So, did anything bad happen with this Samuel?" Yang asks as he helps me on the couch and sits next to me. His brother doing the same on the other side.

  I glance at him. "W..well." I start then I tell them everything. About how I tried to run, how I got slapped. Both yuki and yang hugged me. I could feel the anger radiating off the both of them.

  Yuki grabs my head and wraps his arms around hi while yang sets his hand on my thigh and rubs it.

  I'm caught off guard by what yang says. "Even that rat should know what you endured as a kid, you never need to be in that situation ever again.*