Chapter 2

It's midnight now. Sam said he wanted to wait till everyone was asleep. And everyone is. I hope he's asleep. Sam rustles underneath the blanket. His hand creeps around my waist and to my crotch. I flinch.  Sam lays his head against my neck the whispers into my ear.

  "Remember bunny. Quiet." He says as he gropes my crotch through my shorts. He smiles as I slowly get hard. I too feel Sam gets hard as the lump of his cock grows up against my ass.

  I cover my mouth as Sam puts two of his fingers in my mouth. He makes me gag as he puts them down my throat. I close my eyes a bit. He pulls out his fingers and chuckles softly. His other hand pulls my shorts and underwear off me. He slides the hand he had against my face down to my ass.

  "S..Sam?" I whisper softly. Sam hushes me as he presses the two fingers he shoved in my throat against my asshole. He smiles.

  "Be quiet bunny." He says to me in a teasing tone. Suddenly I feel his fingers go in. First it was just one then it was another. I moan softly then cover my mouth. Sam pushes and pulls his fingers in and out of me. I flinch each time. The. He pulls them out and holds them up. "Damn bunny, you're wet.." he looks down to his crotch then looks at me. "How about you do something for me?" He says.

  Sam leads my head down to his crotch. I'm underneath the blanket. He unzips his pants again revealing a big dick. I flinch. "I want this inside your mouth bunny." He says in a soft yet demanding tone.

  Sam grabs my hair and pulls me to his cock. He presses the tip against my mouth and I open my mouth slowly as he sees the opportunity to shove my head down. I swallow it whole. I can't breathe it takes up so much room in my mouth.

  "Ah.. good bunny." Sam says in a soft moan. He makes me suck his dick until he cums in my mouth. He then makes me swallow it.

  He pulls me onto his lap. I feel his dick against my ass cheeks. I blush. I look at you for a moment. "Be quiet bunny." He says as he pulls my head down to his shoulder. He presses my head down as he slides his dick inside me. I moan a bit louder than I should have but nobody heard. Sam holds me down more as he thrusts his dick into me.

  Sam then switches positions as he hears my sister's bedroom door open. We're laying against each other. My legs wrapped around his waist as his dick is inside me. He slowly thrusts into me. He covers my mouth and smiles.

  "Nn.. s..Sam.." I mumble in a moan as Sam begins to speed up his pace. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel tears fall from my eyes. Sam doesn't stop.

***
Time skip
***

  Morning arrives and I wake up after sam. My ass hurts. Sam walks out of the bathroom in a towel and makes me blush.

  "Like what you see?" He asks teasingly. I dont respond. He comes up to me and leans over me. His lips brush mine and his tongue slips into my mouth and hugs mine tightly. He holds my head again making the kiss deep.

  Sam finally pulls back and smirks. "Such a good bunny.." he says with a smile. He goes and gets changed.

  I wait for him as I get ready for the day. Sam appears and Is ready. We go outside and walk to the Forest.

  "Bunny." Sam says softly as he sees me struggle while I walk. "Did I go overboard?" He asks.

  I glare at him. "No, definitely not." I say in a sarcastic tone.

  Sam chuckles. "Come here bunny I'll carry you." He says. He doesn't wait for my response. Instead he grabs me and forces my legs around his waist. He carries me all the way to the river.

  We play around till nighttime falls. We walk back to town as we go out separate ways. But he kisses me before he goes home.

  I walk home by myself. Upset that Sam isn't with me. When I come home I see mom and dad yelling. My sister looks annoyed. "I'm taking Astro!" Says my mother. She turns to me as I walk through the front door. "Pack your things we're leaving." She demands. I do as told and follow her to the car. But I give my sister an envelope.

  "Give this to Sam please." I tell her as I leave.

6 years go by. I'm now 21. I live on my own and my mother died three years ago.

  I drive home. Well to my sister's house. Which is my old childhood home. I pull into the driveway and greet her. "Lily!" I say happily as I run and hug her tightly. "Astro." She says with tears running down her face.

  My sister helps me get settled in as I am staying for a week. "Hey sis I'm going to go to the grocery store. Need anything?" I ask. She responds with a solid no and I begin my walk to the grocery store.

  I get the feeling I'm being watched but I shake away the feeling. I go into the store and get some stuff to make breakfast tomorrow with. I also get a few energy drinks.

  I walk out of the store and begin my journey home. Then I get lost.

  "Damn it " I say to myself. "6 years is what it took to forget fifteen years of my life?" I say annoyed that I got lost.

  A hand is placed on my shoulder and I flinch. In reaction I punch whomever is behind me. "Ow shit." They say. I quickly step back then realize I might've hit a nice person. Guilt starts to pile up in my throat. *Ah I'm sorry sir. Are you alright?" I ask as I try to study the man's injury.

  "Damn, bunny." The man says. I freeze as I realize who it is.

  "Sam?" I ask. The man looks at me with Sam's soft eyes. But his build is intimidating as he easily towers over me. The man has a bloody nose. it was indeed Sam. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to " I say hurriedly.

  "It's alright bunny." He says as he wipes away the blood. His eyes stare at me like he's deciding what to do. "Bunny. Where did you go?" He says referring to when I left suddenly back then.

  "Ah, my mom dragged me away." I explain. Sam sighs and holds me in a tight hug.

  "Next time come back." He says. "But nevermind that. There won't be a next time." His voice is meanicing.

  "What?" I ask as I try to get away from sam's right grasp. He doesn't let go. "Sam let go." I say, my voice demanding. Sam doesn't let go. He reaches for something in his pocket and hides it from my view. he presses my head down into his shirt so I can't see anything

  "Hush bunny, it'll only sting for a sec." He says in a soft tone.

  "What?" I ask before I soon find out. A needle is stabbed in my neck. Before I get the chance to react my body feels numb and my vision becomes dark.

  My body is limp and falls down but Sam catches me so I don't hit the ground. He picks me up in a bridal style. Then walks off with me in his arms.