"Strip for me"

Billie.

The most unique dancer of all. She's different.

Her beautiful, pale skin and the way she moves her hips; she never fails to leave me in awe. She slides so effortlessly down the pole, gripping it tightly, while showcasing her muscles. Her blue orbs hold mine in her gaze so intensely, I love it. Her always freshly painted, black nails compliment her skin tone and, of course, the tattoos are the cherry on top.

I sat down on a stool, enjoying my show. She lighted up the whole place, and me being that sensitive, I'm on the verge of catching a fire. My hand supported my heavy head, as the loud music blasted loudly through the speakers.

I stole a quick glance at my watch, frowning as she had little to no time left. I looked up, the stage was empty, pure darkness completely stealing the show.

I got up, having no reason to stay here, dragging my feet to the exit. A low whistle from behind stopped my every movement. I turned around, smelling a sweet vanilla perfume and smiling to myself.

"Do you want to get out of here" Billie softly asked while swooping her black hair over her shoulder. I took in account the rosy colour coating her freckle-filled cheeks and her now baggy hoodie.

I nodded, fixing my pants and feeling my pockets to make sure I had my phone with me. She cutely slipped her hand in between mine as we walked through the enormous doors of the club.

I didn't know her nor did she know me. We were completely strangers, following our guts. It didn't seem like a risk to me; after all these nights of getting dizzy by her presence on the stage, it felt as ive known her for years.

We got to my house, me reaching for my keys to unlock the door and her wandering around. Once we stepped in, Billie threw herself on my couch, lightly whining from exhaustion.

I laughed to myself at her getting comfortable in my house that quickly.

The crickets' singing somehow eased the overpowering silence, me stealing small glances at the woman beside me. Out of the blue, Billie jumped from the couch, my head fastly snapping to her way, scared of what she might have found wrong.

Unexpectedly, she made a slow "come here" motion with her index finger, while a sweet smirk played on her plump lips. I sat infront of her, curious and excited for whatever she had in mind.

"Want a private show?" She whispered while rubbing her hand on her thigh up and down. I noticed how each time, her shorts would go further up, purposely, making my heart beat go crazy.

I nodded my head, getting inpatient by the minute. My throat felt dry and I attempted to regain my confidence, trying my luck to win a battle with such an intimidating woman.

I sat up straight, man-spreading my legs and sinking further into the sofa's huge pillows.

"Strip" I muttered quietly, waiting for her to do as I say.

"Speak up, baby" she teased, enjoying the show.

"I said, strip" I slowly said, without raising my voice.

With that, she dragged her hand painfully slow up her legs, inching closer to her oversized hoodie, throwing it to the floor. Her beautiful, pale skin glowed in the lights of my living room, as her black bra held her breasts perfectly in place.

Her eyes travelled down my body and up again, keeping intense eye contact while softly touching her skin for me.

She approached me, sitting in my lap and putting her thumb on my lips, slightly parting them.

"How about we continue in your room?" She whispered in my ear, making the aching in my underwear worse.

I carefully gripped her waist, as she wrapped her small legs around my torso. I practically run to my bedroom, forgetting about the door and leaving it ahar. I threw her on the bed, her rich, black hair sprawled perfectly on the sheets and a sparkle in her crystal blue eyes.

I need more b.e. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें