𝟯𝟮 ~ 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

hey lovelies, i posted on tiktok again🤭

this is the moment of truth.
neteyam just wanted to get it out there into the world; more so to his own crush.

with ao'nung sitting there frozen in anticipation, neteyam could hear the rapid heart beat through his own ears.

his breath hitches at many possible scenarios and opinions that could breach their friendship.
is it worth it?
who knows.

"don't get mad."
ao'nung frowns; why would he get mad?

"there's nothing to be mad about teyam.."

neteyam takes a deep breath, stiffening his everything before looking away.

"you." he mumbles, starting to feel the embarrassment finally catching onto him.
"what?"

ao'nung leans in closer, struggling to hear the boy in the beginning.
"it's you. i like, like you."
neteyam scowls from frustration at the dense heir, questioning his feelings for ao'nung.

"wait.. what..?"
the metkayina heir leans back as his mind tries its best to comprehend what had just been spoken.
he forgot how to breathe.
with ao'nung's ears folding and neteyam's reading his body language, the urge to breakdown stuns him; quickly walking more into the rocks before a quick apology.

"wait-"
ao'nung's voice couldn't reach the poor boy, now eyeing neteyam's backside who's evidently holding his face and a shiver running through his back.

"shit."
a deep breath evacuates through his nose, averting his eyes back onto the ocean and lost in thought.

"wait. he likes me..?"
after some time, ao'nung finally recollects himself and reality at neteyam's heart striking words.

he pauses for a moment, having a bit of a struggle with connecting the dots.
from the touches, the looks, the flustering.

it all makes sense now.

"wait! teyam!" the boy swiftly jumps onto his feet before rushing after the sorrow filled boy who had found himself tucked within the trees.

"teyam??" he skids to a stop as his voice echos under the heavy loads of trees and eyes prance around trying to locate the forest boy.

at this point, ao'nung's heart could explode from the excitement and adrenaline pouring out; already imagining intimate moments with neteyam.
he just couldn't wait.

"teyam?" his head twists towards the sound of growing sniffles, not wasting any second before he heads in that specific direction.

thank eywa.

ao'nung has finally spotted neteyam tucked into his knees under spiked bushes with a heavily saddened demeanour.
"go away."
neteyam's voice had gone from bright to crackles, avoiding any sort of eye contact with the boy.

"c'mere, you don't want to get hurt-"
ao'nung pulls the boy's arms and surprisingly, neteyam complied in silence as the heir stares at the bushes and its thick thorns in a furrow.

as the metkayina falls his gaze onto the frozen boy, his eyes softens; merely focused on his lips.

"teyam are you okay?"
ao'nung then finds himself holding onto the boy's arms, completely occupied by neteyam's state.

but, neteyam says nothing.
"you're crazy."
the boy breaths out as he wraps around the omaticaya with one hand around the waist and the other pushing the head to his chest.

"there's no reason to cry teyam."
he takes another deep breath with eyes solely shut before speaking again from contemplation.

"i see you."
neteyam's eyes widen from a squint, believing his ears have been deceiving him until the boy pushes himself away from ao'nung and locks onto the eye contact.

ao'nung showcases a gentle smile at the perplexed boy that stands before him.

"you're lying."
he scowls; not believing in a word he's spewing.

"i'm not. i've liked you for awhile now, actually."

at that moment, the feeling of needing to cry strikes the boy and ao'nung immediately rushes over to neteyam; holding him close once again.

"don't cry, please. i don't know how to deal with crying na'vi's." ao'nung whimpers, praying this would end.

few hours of reassurances, laughter and jokes causes the time to fly by until they've noticed the darkness heaving their way as the two have stayed at the eroded rock; cuddling one another.

"so.. are we.." neteyam shyly questions, mindlessly flicking ao'nung's tooth necklace with gaze heavy on it.

"we could be if you want."
the heir couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's cutesy behaviour before sitting straight up while still holding onto neteyam who follows.

with the two now sitting in front of each other, completely captivated by the other's beauty and their cheeks begin to rise in temperature.

but without averting their eyes, small smiles curl up on their lips.
"teyam, do you want to be mine?"
neteyam cringes at the corny line before nodding contently, hands still in ao'nung's.

to ao'nung's surprise, he's now laying down with neteyam on his stomach; not realising due to his daydreams.

"teyam?"
"can i kiss you?"

the awkwardness between the two is yet to be released but as of right now, they're just happy to finally be able to requite the feelings causing the weight off their shoulders, and heart.

regardless, ao'nung nods with gaze half lidded; absolutely overdosing from love.

neteyam slowly leans closer to the boy's face as his heart starts to race faster than any ikran against ao'nung's chest.
"teyam"

he hums in response as his eyes open to look at ao'nung before the boy initiates the kiss, holding neteyam by his waist as he pushes himself off of the ground with the forest na'vi now holding his cheek.

the kiss that was meant to be simple had turned itself into a full on make out, allowing hands to slither around the other as pleasure through their souls begin to shine.

"wait- nung"
neteyam pulls his face away from the proximity as their chests fall and rise gently, mesmerised by each other.

that's when the omaticaya's gaze falls.
"uh.. nung?"
he chuckles as ao'nung lazily looks down, realising the situation.

his eyes bulge and ao'nung quickly turns around from neteyam, both flustered and embarrassed at ao'nung junior.

"it's okay nung" neteyam starts to giggle at his reaction, deeply glad he was to feel that way.

"hmm.. no." ao'nung murmurs, looking at his own bulge before he releases a sigh of annoyance.
"let's go swimming."
he suddenly voices, receiving an okay from his newly appointed boyfriend.

as the two make their way to the waters, with ao'nung walking behind the boy and would screech whenever neteyam would try to turn around, the stars have made their appearance.

"is it too cold..?" neteyam questions, standing by the sandy grounds as he watches ao'nung closely.

"no, it's not too bad" ao'nung smiles as he turns around once the water lines up to his lower stomach.

"c'mon teyam"

neteyam reluctantly dips his feet in first, trying to get used to the cool temperature until a sudden warmth rushes pass him.

throughout the beginning of the night, both males have swam and fought water onto each other with laughter filling the quiet night.

the eldest sully would never usually be able to do such soul relieving activity since his parents would always be on his back for the responsibility for his siblings.
but, being with ao'nung definitely opened that gate for him.

1179 wc

WOW TOOK THEM AGES TO FINALLY CONFESS ahem.