𝟰 ~ 𝗮𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲

new edits on tiktok👹
@/ngatiqel

"today marks the beginning of eynot and okan's life together as newly bonded!"
tonowari cheers commence vocal adulations from seated metkayina's, the couple's close friends and families near them congratulates the two.

the sully's had also partaken in the spirit filled clutter.
neteyam looks at the two endearing males lovingly, used to seeing this specific sight from back home; he also had a clan brother who went through a similar festival.

villagers of awa'atlu certainly do things differently compared to the omaticaya's.

cheers of slainte echos from various tables as the sully's children eyes their parents oddly, recognising the possibilities of jake and neytiri's drinking habits when it comes to celebrations.

"we should probably leave the moment ma and pa gets over their heads..." kiri blocks the side of the mouth with her palm, leaning into neteyam who's sat beside the girl.

neteyam nods, gaze still affixed onto his parents.

just as expected, the night goes by smoothly and escorted by drunks, laughter, and chattering filling the suffocating air.

despite all that, the sully kids collectively try their best to keep eyes lowered and focusing on finishing the meal that had been presented.

going back on what kiri had told neteyam, both jake and neytiri has indeed reached at a peak level of drunkenness; their words slur, a bright flush spread across the nose, and stumbling.

jake had even started slurring nonsense to a family next to them, spilling the most gratuitous conception of their children; parent to parent conversations..

"i think it's time to go.." lo'ak suddenly chimes in, gulping his last bite as he leans closer to neteyam who's sat between him and kiri.
tuk on the other hand; stares at her older siblings with a head tilt and ears perked high in confusion, having her legs swing back and forth.

nods of agreement heaves at each other before scurrying away from the table and with kiri lightly pulling tuk to her side, walking off.

"if they come up to any of you guys, do you remember what to do?" neteyam voices, leaning in closer so tuk could hear.

lo'ak nods with terror wiping his face.
"yes.. we run away." his ears fold at the thought of an occurrence not long ago, sending shivers up the boy's spinal cord.

-
"no! pa! it's me lo'ak! you're — going to — suffocate me!" lo'ak gags underneath the mass of his father.

"dad — !" he attempts to break loose out of his grasp, smacking jake on the back repetitively just before lo'ak locks eyes on his two siblings; neteyam and kiri.

neteyam looked horrified at the sight, noticing how snuggly their father had gotten with one of his children.
it's easy to say this is a rare sight.

"kiri..! my baby!" neytiri pops up behind them from outside of the hut, reaching her arms out in attempt to suffocate kiri.

her eyes widen, quickly moving out of the way of neytiri before she lightly pushes; sacrifices tuk in the hands of neytiri.

right at that instant, tuk had started turning into a way darker shade of blue; a sign of suffocation.

"let's go..!" neteyam quicks to react and comprehend the situation; with jake passed out on lo'ak struggling and tuk on the verge of being put under cardiac arrest from shorten of breath.