The Vessel

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'It's been almost a year since I've.. moved into this new body.'

Y/N narrated, seemingly to himself, as he watched through the eyes of his vessel.

'I've learned a few thing about this world during the time I've spent here. Apparently, I can only control this guy's body whenever he's alone, and he doesn't seem to have any memory of it. He's also some kind of noble? Yeah, I'm abit confused on that part, but he's an elf. More specifically, an elf named Azaki Driscoll.'

Y/N's vessel was currently on a walk with his quiet little brother, Theriatis Dracoll. Azaki's brother was about 5'10 with short white/gray hair and bluish gray eyes.

'This little dude really doesn't talk much, if I'm being honest.. Of course it's kind of like his own charm I suppose? It definitely keeps an embarrasing conversation from happening.'

Y/N internally flinched when Theriatis looked right into Azaki's eyes, as though he knew that Y/N was there and what he was thinking. He continued to stare into Azaki's eyes before the vessel spoke up.

"Ahah.. Do I have something on my face, Ria?.." -Azaki

"...No" -Theriatis

The two kept walking along the path rather comfortably, as though the brief chat had not even occurred, throwing off Y/N quite abit.

'I honestly wonder how these two are so close sometimes..'

Y/N sweatdropped as the walk continued in silence for another half an hour before a different white haired elf walked up to them.

"Theriatis, Father requests your presence at the manor immediately. He wishes to talk to you about certain.. matters" -???

The elf told, trailing off as he glanced over to Azaki, standing straighter once he noticed Theriatis was in fact, not alone.

"Ahaha..! You don't have to talk so rigidly when you're with us you know, little brother." -Azaki

"Hmmhm" -Theriatis

"I'd appreciate it if you referred to me by my name, Erdan, as I will refer to you by yours, Azaki." -Erdan

Y/N sweatdropped at Erdans response as his vessel simply laughed it off.

"You honestly need to loosen up every now and then, little brother. You'll end up getting wrinkles at only 87 years old. Hahaha!" -Azaki

"Tch- Come along, Theriatis. We shouldn't keep Father waiting due to idle chatter." -Erdan

".." -Theriatis

Theriatis nodded and started to follow after Erdan, who had already turned and started walking back towards the manor without checking if his third older brother was even following him, and completely disregarding his second oldest brothers presence.

'If I remember correctly.. that should be Erdan Driscoll, the youngest son of the Driscoll family, and Theriatis is the third oldest. That makes Azaki the second oldest and Drevan, the bear disguised as a cat, the eldest.'