Strangers or Family?

Y/n was in his room, getting himself ready for bed after following his usual nightly routine of tidying up the house and making sure everything was back in its rightful place.

He showered, brushed his teeth, and laid in bed in his usual nightwear, his rooms usual beige walls surrounding his F/C bed and his work setup, which also counted as a gaming setup..

Y/N, while he wasn't poor, certainly wasn't rich either, so while his living conditions weren't bad, they were just enough for him to be contempt. He often mulled over getting something much larger than what he was currently living in, but never really did anything.

It was one of those nights where he finally finished a stressful amount of work that he allowed to pile up for over a week due to his procrastination, telling himself he'd 'Do it tomorrow.' Yeah, he did not. For a week.

After Y/N had completed his routine, he felt a wave of drowsiness fall over him as he fell onto his bed, sleep clawing at his vision and consciousness.

Though, that seemed to be a mistake as he began hearing a sorrowful voice, seeming to weep.

'Ah.. why.. my darling little boy.. just why must this happen to you..'

It was rather odd, as he was sure no one else lived with him, and he made sure the doors were locked.. he did, didn't he?..

'..I did lock the doors.. didn't I? Ah, or I'm going insane from the lack of sleep.. that's a.. rather possible.. possibility..'

Y/N's thought trailed off, losing the last of his consciousness, dismissing the voice as his own insanity from lack of sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rays of light hit Y/N's eyes, waking him from his slumber. He groaned as his eyes fluttered open, the light now blinding him. He blinked rapidly as to adjust his vision to the newfound day, only to be met with a ceiling that was not his.

He sat up, his confusion quickly turning into shock and a tidbit of fear as he was met with a luxurious room that looked as though it was carved with wood, water trickling down into pools that later become a waterfall (See book cover for reference). It was decorated with various leaves and vines, creating intricate designs and a rack of foreign instruments sat in an open space in the room.

"......EHHHH?!"

Was all he could manage, as he jolted up, his mind began racing a mile a minute, desperately trying to figure out where he was and why he was in such a luxurious room. Y/N couldn't help but look around the room frantically, evidently ignoring another large matter right before him.

'Where am I?! Did I really forget to lock the doors and ended up getting kidnapped?!! But why would someone with such luxury kidnap me? Wait, no, back to the first question.. WHERE AM I?!?!'

Y/N was internally screaming at himself as he tried to swing his legs off the size of the super luxurious bed, that he had just noticed he was lying on, but found it a rather troublesome difficulty.

'Why.. why can't I move my legs?.. Now that I think about it, my whole body feels like I could have been crushed under the meteor Zhongli summons..'

He sat there indulging his own thoughts, completely forgetting his situation and just drifting off into his own wonderland. That was until the door of the room Y/N was in was slamming open, revealing a beautiful woman with blonde hair.