𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

I sit back in the cab as they all chat amongst themselves, Charlie and Maria bonded immediately. I expected that, Charlie is loud when he wants to be but in class he knows the line to stay within and quiets down once you give him a look.

I discussed that with his mom actually, they look quite alike. I didn't meet his dad so I'm not too sure if he's in the picture or not.

I glance to Diana and she's looking out the window, I take out my phone.

Natalie
You look Divine.

Diana
Have you seen you? You literally took my breath away when I saw your outfit.

Natalie
I have other ways to take your breath away.

Diana
You take my breath away a lot.

Natalie
And you like it

Diana
You're not wrong

Natalie
Oh, I know I'm not.

I cross my legs making my skirt go up my thighs more, I look to Diana who looks down at my legs before back to her phone.

Diana
That wasn't nice

Natalie
How so?

Diana
We're in a car, with people :(

Natalie
Is that a problem?

The car stops and I reach into my purse quickly taking out money, giving it to the cab driver.

"Keep the change." I smile and Tatum starts complaining as I open the car door.

"That wasn't fair. It's your birthday, I should of paid you asshole!" Tatum argues and I roll my eyes, I hold the door open for them all and Diana gets out last smiling at me a little. I close the door thanking the driver as I do.

"Technically we're breaking the law sneaking tow eighteen year olds into a club." Maria says spinning around as she crosses the road, not looking around. She is going to get herself killed one of these days.

"You're going to get us caught shouting about it." Quinn speaks up for the first time tonight.

"I really like that dress." Diana comes up beside me looking at me, I smile at her and go to reach for her but don't. Anyone could see.

"I really like yours too, especially from the back." I say and she laughs a little turning around walking backwards, facing me as she walks.

"You have two left feet, darling. You can barely walk the right way. I won't be picking you up if you fall." I say and she turns around walking the right way again.

"Good girl." I whisper quietly to her as I brush my hand on her arm as I catch up to Tatum, leaving Diana to speak with Charlie.

We get to the door soon enough and don't have any problems getting in, they don't look their age anyway. They look older.

"Go sit down! Me and cole will get the drinks!" Maria shouts and I roll my eyes as I continue walking beside Tatum. I take a look around the club hearing the loud music and people grinding up against each other like dogs in heat.

Tatum stops at a circle table with couches around it, I sit down moving along the couch and Tatum sits on the other side of the table. Diana sits in beside me along with Charlie beside her, Quinn sits beside Tatum.

nothing lasts forever{wlw, teacherxstudent}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें