𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The next morning I sit in my kitchen reading while eating my cereal. Sadie starts running around the kitchen and I laugh putting down my book.

"Come here girl." I smile and she runs over standing up on her back paws put her front ones on my leg, I scratch under her ears and kiss her forehead.

"We can go out on a walk after I get changed." I tell her and stand up bringing my bowl over to the sink, I walk out of the kitchen and go up to my room. The weather is getting colder so i change into a white wool sweater with jeans and my converse.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up to see an email from miss snow, at the start of the year we always get our teachers emails so we can email them questions or if they want to tell us anything. I click on the email and read it.

N.snow@gmail.com

Diana,

I apologise for last night. I drank a little too much, by any chance did I leave my heels with you? This is so embarrassing and I'm sorry I even took them off.

Best,

Miss snow

I smile and send an email back telling her that I would bring the heels to school Monday. I walk down the stairs grabbing Sadie's lead.

✺   ✺   ✺

After I walk Sadie I change back into my comfy pyjamas and lay down on the couch rubbing Sadie when my phone buzzes with a message from melody. Me and Charlie have sat with melody and Ciara this week and melody and I have talked a lot, she's really nice and smart too.

Melody
Hey, are you doing anything tonight?xx

Diana
Nope, why??

Melody
Do you want to hang out? Just you and me I mean. ;)

Diana
Sure, what do you wanna do??

Melody
Anything. What do you want to do??

Diana
Not sure, my aunts out of town so you could come over and watch a movie if you'd like.

Melody
Okay, what time?

Diana
How's 8?

Melody
Perfect, it's a date xx

A date? I've never been on a date, what the hell what the hell. I quickly call Charlie and he answers, I stand up pacing around the room.

"Charlie!" I practically shout.

"What!" He shouts back.

"Melody is coming over late and she said it's a date and I don't know what to do or what to wear, do I have to dress up or-"

"Diana shut up!" He says and I nearly drop my phone.

"Sorry." I apologise.

"Just wear anything, I don't know what girls like. I'm more of an expert in boys. Just get laid, it's about time for you." He laughs and I groan falling back on the couch, it's just a date Diana. No biggy.