Chapter Twenty Nine. Stay a While

// There are only Thirty Three chapters to this story so let's see how this all unfolds! //

Georg and Bill didn't get out of the house until the paramedics got Matthew on a stretcher.

"Wait, I'm not a police..." Izzy asked the paramedic to wait until she got an officer to go with them to the hospital. "I'll be right back, please wait."

Eryn ran with her to Georg and Bill as they had a heated discussion next to a police car. The two girls stopped a few steps away and Izzy took a step back as Eryn sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You, babies!" She yelled at the pair, both of them turning to her with annoyed expressions in their faces. "Who's gonna go with the kid to the hospital?" She asked. "Izzy and I can't exactly say we have badges..."

"I'll go with Henry." Bill said as Izzy nodded and Eryn hurried them away.

"Then I'll go with Matthew." Georg said as Bill started to walk to the ambulance next to Izzy, not knowing exactly what to tell her. She looked pale and sick.

"I'll go with Georg. Have fun, I won't." Eryn blew a kiss to her sister and walked with Georg on the opposite direction to get to the other ambulance. "Are you alright, cowboy?"

"Please don't call me that." Georg said with his hands on his pants pockets, Eryn put her hands on the pockets in the back of her jeans.

"You didn't say that last night..." She looked at the pavement in front of her, the whole street had been closed and people observed the police cars from their windows. She saw some kid hide away when her eyes fell on him.

"Well, we didn't do much talking last night, did we?" Georg sounded almost amused. "Listen, I can't mix stuff; this is my job and that thing you're talking about is my life."

"Oh, oh..." She decided to joke around for a while longer, see how far she could go with him. "So you're always on top?"

"Eryn..." He sighed.

"I don't mean that's a bad thing, you are a great top but believe me, sometimes you might wanna spice things up a little, you know?" She heard him grunt.

"Eryn that is not-" She interrupted him, amused by her own words.

"Maybe get submissive now and again, buy yourself a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt, and eat crisps for lunch...go nuts!" She waved her hands around a little, before putting her hands back on her jeans pockets behind her. "I don't know, whatever floats you boa-" She was cut off when Georg got tired of listening to her and just kissed her, grabbing her face in his hands, brushing his lips against hers roughly as it took her a second to realize she was meant to kiss back.

Eryn's hands went to touch his hands on her cheeks and then she touched his face, the feeling under her fingertips was so weird and new to her. Eryn hadn't kissed a boy in so long; she hadn't touched a boy, let alone slept with one in years as she had preferred to date girls for the past couple of years, to Georg the feeling was weird too, but undeniably good as he'd been also dating guys for so long now.

Georg's arms wrapped around her middle and Eryn hadn't felt that good in years. They kissed for a couple seconds more, the kiss turning into a bunch of small kisses before Georg had to speak.

"You just speak so much! I can only shut you up when I kiss you...God!" Georg complained with a smile on his face as Eryn smiled while biting her bottom lip. "And on top you give me that smile!"

"I was just trying to say that maybe you could learn to be a bottom, that's it..." She played innocent. "And I don't speak that much, do I?" Georg let go of her and kept walking, she walked behind her. "Georg! Do I really speak that much?"

"If you walked like you talk, you'd already be there. Twice." Georg pointed at the ambulance a few meters away.

"I don't speak that much! You're just being very mean, you know? I can't believe I let you into my pants, you are so..." She kept talking but Georg didn't do anything else to shut her up.

***

Bill had gone outside to call Ruben Jensen and let him know that they had found his kid; Izzy was holding the boy's hand as they put an IV line on his arm. The young boy was frowning and holding tight to her hand, scared of the needle. She knew the feeling; she'd been injected a lot of times. So she smiled at him and tried to get him into talking to her to distract him from the pain.

"So I think I'm allowed to sneak some food in here for you," she smiled at Henry as she shared a short look with the nurse "what would you like to eat?"

"I want a burger." He said. "Please." Izzy laughed and right then Bill came back into the room.

"Would you like some fries too?" She asked and Henry nodded. "Yeah, I'd have one with bacon!" she told him.

"Mine with cheese. Gazillions of cheese!" The boy's eyes sparkled with excitement; the needle was put on his arm unnoticed.

"Gazillions? I don't know that measurement Little Sir, how much is that?" Izzy played fool.

"Like... when you love something you have gazillions of it!" Henry explained and this made Izzy smile.

"Oh, I get it... then I'll have gazillions of bacon!"

"Yeah!" Henry said excited.

"Well, I'll go find you that wonderful burger!" Izzy messed Henry's longish hair and turned around to find Bill standing behind her. "Sorry, didn't see you there." She went outside and heard Bill excuse himself too, walking out with her.

"Izzy..." She looked back at Bill. "Philip is still looking for you..." She stared at him. "Do you want me to take care of it?"

"No..." She shook her head.

"You should leave now, go home and call him, tell him you were here with the boy."

"But I still can't leave! Henry will be here for a while longer..."

"Don't get in anymore trouble." Bill said, caressing her cheek. "I know what happened to your hand, I don't trust him, please just go home."

"What? How...?" The colour had completely vanished from her face.

"He doesn't deserve to be with you, Izzy." Bill didn't hide his anger. "Go home, if anything happens I'll call you."

"He said he was hungry, I have to go to get him a burger." Izzy didn't want to go home yet. "After that I'll go home."

// Alright, what do you think will happen when Izzy talks to Philip? Tell me in the comments! :)

Thanks for reading and voting! //