David Martinez

After some more time spent on the BD version of the moon, they ended up sitting on the ground and watching Earth. Laura's head was resting on Garito's shoulder while he was his right arm wrapped around her.

Laura: I could stay like this forever.

Garito: Me too, but we can't. I have to deliver the original one to Lucy.

Laura: Yeah, you're right.

Garito then turns off the BD and sits up. And called Lucy.

Lucy: All done?

Garito: Yeah, it worked like a charm.

Lucy: And what for?

Garito: Just to run away from reality. Anyway, where are you now?

Lucy: At some Ripperdoc's clinic in Santo Domingo know the place?

Garito: Rings some bells I'll be there.

After some time Garito makes it there and enters the click. Ann the doc started to yall at him.

Doc: Hey, choom I have a client here so if you want something, wait.

Lucy: Hey.

Garito: Hey Lucy, here is your BD.

Lucy: Thanks.

He handed it to her and then he noticed David sitting on the Doc's operating chair.

Garito: The hell, David?

David: Oh hey Garito, what are you doing here?

Garito: Just giving something to my friend.

David: Wait, you and Lucy know each other?

Garito: Yeah, but I'm surprised that you know her. And why are you here anyway?

Doc: The kid had a blackout by using his implant and also his friend here is buying meds for him.

Garito: First of all David congrats on your implant. Second, don't overdo it.

David: Thanks and don't worry, I won't.

Garito: So this is all I'll leave you to it.

After that, he left, and an hour later Lucy called him again.

Garito: I'm starting to think you can't get enough of me.

Lucy: This is my first call to you today and now I need you to come to my apartment. I already called Dorio, Maine, and Pilar.

Garito: Fuck... Poor David then. Because you are using the same strat at him don't you?

Lucy: But now I'm certain his sandevistan is the one Maine is looking for.

Garito: Alright I'll be there.

Garito ended the call and let out a big sigh.

Laura: Wow, Lucy is on the roll, she successfully seduces two boys out of two.

Garito: Let's just hope he will not take that hard like me.

Laura: We will not find out if we don't go.

Garito: Alright let's.

After some time. Dorio, Pilar, Maine, and Garito were towering over David who has still his BD on.

Maine: You fell over the edge, punk.

Then Pilar took off his BD and David could see all of them looking at him.