The Devil

The armed man started shooting at the entrance of the Arasaka tower where a lot of soldiers started to open fire as well.

(Use this music in the loop if you are on a PC because it is part of almost the whole chapter.)

The Devil sneaked to the back where was a back door but there was one guard. She smirked and everything around her slowed down, then she just comes to the guy, pulled out her knife, and slit his throat. When everything went back to normal the guard instantly fell to the ground dead.

The Devil: Let's go in.

And as she predicted all the mechs and soldiers were focusing on the assault and left the back door unguarded.

The Devil then sneaked to the elevator and when the door opened and she went in but there were five Arasaka's men when she looked at them they let her in and pushed the button to the floor where Saburo Arasaka is.

When the door opened all five men started violently shooting at everyone letting the Devil go to the main door to Saburo's office. There were two heavily armed guards.

Guard: Don't move! Put your hands where I can see them!

The Devil pulled off her mask and then put her hands in the air but with a massive smirk on her face and shining red eyes.

The Devil: You know that you did a grave mistake, right?

Guard: Why is that?

The Devil: Because I'm the most dangerous netrunner in Night city.

Then the guards grabbed their heads in pain and then pointed their guns at their colleagues. And both of them pulled the trigger at the same time and both of their bodies hit the floor.

The Devil: God! I love that Cyberpsychosis quickhack!

Then she kicked open the door.

The Devil: Alright, you old fart! I'm the thing that was supposed to kill you a long time ago. Your death!

Then she saw the man himself, Saburo Arasaka, who was standing behind bulletproof glass.