Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Mr. Ji

    Jiang Ding felt that sooner or later he would be pissed off by Chen Yingli.

    Chen Yingli raised her eyes and glanced at him who was standing in the living room not planning to vacate his seat, and said rudely: "Can you get out?" She

    shamelessly stayed overnight.

    Jiang Ding brainwashed himself not to argue with her, and held back for a long while, "I'm really angry when I wake up."

    Because of last night's dream, Chen Yingli thought he was very unpleasant at this moment, and he insisted on being ignorant of current affairs. She jumped in front of her eyes, how could she still have the face to slap her and say that she got angry when she got up.

    Jiang Ding felt that his attitude was already very good. He was used to domineering. It was the first time in his life to be a dog, so it was inevitable that he would be unfamiliar with his business. And last night he squeezed on the sofa very honestly, didn't dare to enter her room, the length of the blanket couldn't cover his feet, and he didn't complain after being cold all night.

    "Why don't you go back to bed and catch up on your sleep?"

    Don't lose your temper with him.

    Chen Yingli said with a cold face, "You go away first."

    Jiang Ding was so angry that she was provoked by her, as if he wanted to oppose her, and stood there lazily with his hands in his pockets, "Can you stop doing this?" What?"

    After he finished speaking, he regretted it again, his thin lips pursed into an unnatural arc, "Didn't I care about you? There is no reward for my kindness."

    Chen Yingli said, "I can't sleep when you are here."

    Jiang Ding smiled, "Didn't you sleep soundly last night?" It's

    too embarrassing to say such nonsense in front of him, so you can't wait to drive him away? Why is he talking and laughing at Ji Yue?

    The more Jiang Ding thought about it, the angrier he became.

    Chen Yingli couldn't drive him away, so she could only ignore his existence, dragged out the suitcase and packed the clothes for going to the northwest, filled the oversized suitcase, and packed a lot of clothes and jewelry.

    "The temperature difference between day and night is big over there, you'd better bring two more down jackets."

    "It's several degrees below zero at night, did you buy the warm baby?"

    "The hotel environment is not very good, and the air conditioner doesn't work well."

    "Are you listening to me?"

    Chen Yingli was a little impatient, raising her face without emotion, "Can you stop being like a mosquito in my ear ?" It 's buzzing."

    Is Jiang Ding a talkative person? of course not.

    He sneered, "I'm meddling in my own business, I'm a bitch."

    Chen Yingli zipped up, sat on the suitcase and looked up at him, slowly frowned, "Don't you need to pack your luggage? "

    Jiang Ding said lightly: "I have an assistant."

    Chen Yingli raised her hand and rubbed her forehead, "Can you leave my room now? How many illegitimate students in the hotel don't need me to tell you, pass it on It's just an ugly rumor."