Chapter 25

Chapter 25 He also knew what he did was shameless...

    Chen Yingli seems to have not heard Jiang Ding call her Fat Pear for a long time, this is a nickname he casually picked up when he was bored, and he likes to call her by her first and last name when he is angry or not.

    Always so indifferent, rarely put down a soft tone like now.

    Chen Yingli raised her eyelashes, stared at the man's gloomy and dark eyes, her eyes met each other calmly.

    She didn't know why Jiang Ding was so obsessed with asking her to see a doctor, and she didn't understand why he just wanted her to remember what happened in the past.

    From her previous short dreams, Chen Yingli did get a glimpse of what it was like when they were in love when they were young, like the scorching sun in summer, scorching hot, but the strong sunlight will also burn each other.

    Her and his youth seemed to be bitter chrysanthemum.

    Not worth remembering.

    "What doctor to see?"

    "A doctor who can cure amnesia."

    "Why must it be cured?" Chen Yingli's wrist was pinned against the cold wall. The man used too much force, and her hand hurt a little , "I don't think amnesia has any bad influence on my life."

    Jiang Ding didn't think so, he was very stubborn, "Don't you want to remember the past at all?"

    "No."

    Chen Yingli Pulling away her wrist, she looked at him coldly and said, "Are you regretting all the pestering now?"

    She knew that Jiang Ding was arrogant and deliberately used such words to irritate him. come over.

    Jiang Ding bowed his head in silence for a long time, the man slowly raised his pale and beautiful face, his eyes were full of depression, his voice was very hoarse, and he couldn't hear the original tone, he admitted it so frankly, "Yes."

    The man slightly raised the corner of his mouth, he likes to smile like this when he is sarcasm, but this time the taunt turned into himself, the hands that naturally fell on both sides clenched into fists, and then slowly loosened, his attitude was a bit arrogant: "I regret it, how about it?"

    It turned out that these few words were not as difficult as he imagined.

    It's not so difficult that you can't tell it if you are killed.

    He regretted it long ago.

    Chen Yingli was not happy when she heard these words, but was rather stunned. In her impression, Jiang Ding has always been a proud white swan, the most beautiful when she was born, and grew up like a moon surrounded by stars. She was confessed since she was a child. The pride of heaven.

    When she first arrived at Jiang's house, this proud young master used to judge people with his nose.

    Even if his father tried his best to force him, he didn't let him bow his head, he was so proud.

    She originally thought that Jiang Ding would taunt her again and tell her not to dream.

    Jiang Ding stretched out his hand to hug her body in the space where she was in a daze, his hugging posture was very strong, his chin was buried in her neck, he sniffed the sweet fragrance of her body, and the fingers wrapped around her waist Unable to bear it a little harder, he said in a hoarse voice: "Chen Yingli, let's make up."