Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "Have you kissed enough?"

    The smile on Jiang Ding's lips was a little cold.

    Ji Yue didn't let go of his hand when he heard the voice, and looked at him lightly, his voice seemed to be a little languid with alcohol, but he apologized politely, "I'm sorry to bother you."

    Jiang Ding is really going to be pissed off by Ji Yue's words, why does it sound so provocative?

    He raised his eyelids and looked at Chen Yingli's face silently. His lips were red and his teeth were white, and his ears were a little red. I don't know if it was his psychological effect. force.

    Jiang Ding really wanted to drag her into the bathroom so that she could look in the mirror and see what she looks like now.

    She used to hide in the classroom and kiss her on the cheek, but she refused in every possible way, she was thin-skinned and refused to agree.

    Why don't you know how to save face now, and you can't wait to kiss in the corridor.

    Jiang Ding's mouth was unforgiving, and a stomach full of vicious words came to his mouth, and Chen Yingli swallowed it in fear of being present, "Mr. Ji, I am really anxious."

    Ji Yue's brain was aching, and his face was slightly dark: " Mr. Jiang, accumulate some morals."

    "I don't accumulate morals?" Jiang Ding sneered, seeing Ji Yue's face felt unlucky, he pretended to be upright and dignified, and he was serious, but he was also a scheming person in private Your scheming dog? That is to say, Chen Yingli had never seen the world, so she was deceived by his easy-talking appearance.

    "Compared to Mr. Ji, I feel ashamed."

    The fire in Jiang Ding's chest went down, and it wasn't much better.

    He felt that Chen Yingli seemed to be doing it on purpose.

    Deliberately kissing another man at the door of his room.

    Practice his rare sincerity.

    Jiang Ding felt that his sincerity was probably worthless in Chen Yingli's heart, all his internal organs were taken out, and he put them in the hot oil pan with a sizzling sound.

    He was really annoyed.

    Ji Yue should have really drank a lot, her face gradually turned pale, she slowly let go of her hand, and went to the bathroom to vomit again, her brows and eyes were soaked with a little tiredness, and her beautiful eyebrows were wrinkled.

    Chen Yingli went to the kitchen downstairs and brought a bowl of hangover soup, "Drink some, it will feel better."

    Ji Yue thanked her with a hoarse voice, and took a few sips of the hangover soup, feeling comfortable in his stomach It's a little better, and the spirit looks better.

    Jiang Ding felt that Ji Yue was pretending to be pitiful. He didn't know how Ji Yue's drinking capacity was. He hadn't seen him clinking wine glasses much after eating a few times, and no one would dare to drink his wine. If she really didn't want to drink, It is completely possible to refuse, instead of making yourself like this.

    Jiang Ding couldn't help saying that Chen Yingli was blind.

    Holding the empty bowl in her hand, Chen Yingli slowly stood up straight, and looked at him, "Yes, otherwise why would I want to marry you before."

    Jiang Ding's expression was somewhat different after hearing these words. Pretty, he looked at her blankly, "Do you really think so?"

    Chen Yingli was silent.