💖 HOW IT WORKS 💖

In this giveaway shop, when we have large giveaways, we will promote the giveaway date and time. We will have our affiliates and promoters spread the word so that we have tons of people waiting in line when the collections are posted. That means, there will be a lot of rush to enter for the chance to win gifts.

Once we do post the collections, each person will be allowed to enter for only two works for the entire giveaway. This is just to allow everyone the chance to get something in the giveaways. For anyone who tries to enter for more than two gifts in one giveaway, we will only consider the first two entries made.

But don't worry about missing out! You have three full days to claim a spot for the two gifts you want. Once the three days are up, we will randomly select one person to win the work that they chose!

As soon as you find something from the collection that you want, comment the emoji for that chapter where indicated inline in the comments beside the work to enter. Be sure that you're following all of the rules in the following chapter to have a chance in the random selection.

Finally, don't enter for the chance to win any works that you have no use for. Not only does it take away from others that may want to win it, but it could get you blacklisted. See the below rules chapter for more details.