↳ 🎅 Santa's Stories [CLOSED] ‧ ₊˚✧

COLLECTION STATUS: CLOSED

Recommended Title: Unfortunately Attached
Author: saturnxraine

Kane has seen it all.

Grouped with a team of heroes with extraordinary powers, they defeat villains of all kinds. Especially their archnemesis, Blackout.

However, when Blackout finds out a secret about Kane, their relationship might change in unexpected ways. Perhaps in a... romantic way.

What will Kane do? Succumb to his romantic desires and ditch the people who've been there for him his whole life? Or throw away his feelings for his chosen family?

Enter here using the emoji 🎅 ‧ ₊˚✧

══════ 🎅•°🎅°•🎅 ══════

Recommended Title: The Secrets of Elk Grove Academy
Author: saturnxraine

Welcome to Elk Grove Academy! A school made up of only the happiest students. Their motto? 'Be happy! You have no reason to worry.’

Marie, a long-timer at the academy, has had enough. There is something suspicious going on here, and Marie is determined to get to the bottom of it. All she knows is something is wrong with her fellow peers, and she has until the end of the school year to figure it out before she graduates and leaves everything about this school behind.

When these new students come along, will they become friends or just get in her way?

Well...let's just say Marie's values aren't the brightest.

Enter here using the emoji 🎅 ‧ ₊˚✧

══════ 🎅•°🎅°•🎅 ══════

Recommended Title: How the World Ends
Author: saturnxraine

Gabriel Stanton knows when the end of the world is coming. It's coming, and it's coming soon.

Gabriel doesn't know how it will happen, but he needs to figure it out before the whole world goes to dust.

Teamed with his quick-witted little sister, a bad girl with a bad attitude, and some guy who lost his wallet, he might have a chance.

Likely not, but Gabriel can't afford to make any mistakes right now. The world is about to die, after all.

Gabriel’s about to be a hero.

Enter here using the emoji 🎅 ‧ ₊˚✧

══════ 🎅•°🎅°•🎅 ══════

Recommended Title: The Warlock’s Apprentice
Author: Owls1221

In the far edges of the land, deep in the thick and dark forests, lived a nameless young man who knew nothing of his own past nor how he came to live with Eladritch, an old yet vicious and heartless man who’s known as the Emerald Warlock. 

All the man remembered was waking up in the warlock’s house, and was immediately forced and abused to become his apprentice to study dark magic. He wasn’t allowed to deny the warlock’s requests, nor ask or express his wonders about himself and the outside world, otherwise he would receive painful punishments from the warlock. 

The old man will keep the apprentice nameless until he knows every dark spell and ritual and casts them correctly, that is where the warlock will pass his powers and secrets to the apprentice, with a name given by the other warlocks with different gems .