Chapter Eighteen

Third-person pov:

Alvarez is sitting on the couch with his father and father-in-law talking about old times and business. Others left for their work. Ryan went to meet one of his friends while Ryder went back to his home. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt due to his other personality.

(A/N: so guys, I realised that Zion and Jax had the same name Ryder so I'm gonna change Jax's middle name to Ryker, don't get confused 🤗)

Draven came back from the hospital with Zara and Zane with an expression no one understands. Draven went to the hospital to his doctor to check up as he wasn't feeling weak or anything. He also gains weight in the last few weeks so he needs to check what is happening with him. He entered the house and saw his family in the living room.

Alvarez is the first one to notice the presence and he asked worriedly turning his full attention to his son, which he never did in past: "so what's in the reports?"

Draven clenched his jaw hard and scoffed sitting on another couch: "why you suddenly? It felt weird. You never did think about us and we're good with this. Don't show your fake concern. It's annoying"

Alvarez's jaw is clenched and he is angry at himself then sighed and turns towards Zane who sighed throwing reports to Alvarez on the table: "Draven is totally fine"

Alvarez picked up the file and opened it to look inside when Zara said with a shrug looking at their expression: "Draven Cancer suddenly vanished like it was never there"

Rick frowned: "how? I mean it's good that he is totally fine not how suddenly"

Andre said with a clenched jaw: "did you guys do a background check on the doctor, Draven was seeing?"

Alvarez said blankly looking through the files: "I already did and he is clean. There is no connection of him with any of our enemies"

Draven looked at his father whose face remained blank but his eyes hold a smile and a look of happiness. Draven's heart warmed at his father being happy for him. Phoenix ce downstairs with Ezekiel and Crystal behind him. Ezekiel's face is red and a little swollen from crying earlier. Phoenix asked with an emotionless face: "So?"

Zara smiled softly: "he is totally fine"

Alvarez hold the file to Pheonix and Pheonix looked through the file while Crystal rushed to Draven when she reached downstairs. Draven picked her in his arms and kissed her cheek, she put her hand once again on his chest and whispered in his ear: "מבורך לנצח (Blessed Forever)"

Phoenix wrapped his arms around him and said petting his back: "I'm so happy"

Zara raised an eyebrow at Pheonix and point towards their father who is looking with a clenched jaw and hand turned into a fist. He is jealous, yes jealous of Phoenix as he is their guardian, a, n not him. He wants to become their guardian, their father. He wants what Phoenix had but he knows phoenix did work for this love and respect. He isn't jealous of Phoenix, he is jealous of what he had.

Phoenix whispered in Crystal's ear: "make Dad and Draven hug"

She giggled and said as he pulled away: "Fairy?"

Dravwn hummed with a cute smile on his lips: "Can we hug Papa Eric?"

Draven looked at her and then said blankly: "go ahead"

She said pouting shaking her head: "no, I want a fairy to hold me and papa to hug me"

Draven's jaw clenched hard and she said giving him her most innocent look: "please"

He sighed and slowly walked towards Alvarez who is looking beyond happy but his face remains blank. Draven hold her towards Alvarez who smiled gently and wrapped his arms around her then she wrapped her tiny hands around Draven and Alvarez both necks and pulled them closer hugging both of them tightly.