Chapter Eight

Third-person pov:

Now Crystal is getting ready for the party with her papa while others are waiting for them downstairs. Owen is styling her hair while she is smiling down at her papa who is making her wear the sandals. She is wearing a lemon colour dress with black sandals. Owen curled her hair and leave them open with cute butterfly hair clips.

She said giggling: "done?"

Owen out the curler aside and Alvarez said smiling: "just look at how cute and pretty you're looking princess"

She giggled and twirl around looking in the full-body mirror while Owen smiled softly at her. Her gull hearty smile and laugh make everyone happy. She said smiling at both of them: "thank you, Papa, Thank you Owy"

Owen sighed and nodded blankly dusting his tuxedo while saying: "let's go"

Alvarez also dusted his clothes and went to the washroom and washed his hands. He went back and grabbed her tiny hand in his bigger ones saying: "let's get going"

She smiled happily and they walked downstairs and she saw all her brothers in black suits looking so handsome in her eyes. She said smiling at them: "hello"

They all turned toward her and she smiled widely showing her little tooth. Phoenix walked towards her as she is standing on the last steps. He grabbed her hand kneeling in front of her and kissed the back of her hand making her turn whole pink. He said smiling gently: "you look so beautiful, Angel"

She mumbled softly: "thank you"

He smiled and kissed the top of her head then get up when Zane grinned rushing towards her: "so cute and pretty"

She giggled as he kissed her cheek when Ezekiel tackled her in a big hug and she laughed. Owen groaned: "leave her dumb, you gonna ruin her hair, I take whole 45 minutes with her naughty self"

Ezekiel felt offended when they call him dumb. He knows he isn't good at stupid like his other brothers but he tries so hard to do good in stupid and make them proud of her. He knows his brothers just tease him, they didn't mean it but it really offended him and he pouted pulling away.

Phoenix clenched his jaw and growled pulling Ezekiel next to him by his arm: "Don't you dare to call him dumb. He is much better than you"

Owen shrugged and Pheonix glared at him and he said with a sigh: "I apologise, Jason"

Ezekiel mumbled simply: "it's fine. I know you didn't mean it"

Owen nodded at him and Pheonix ruffled Ezekiel's hair making him wince Crystal laughed then said smiling at him: "you so sweet Ezi, I you so much"

Ezekiel smiled immediately and said: "I love you more"

She smiled happily then Jax gave her a look which say "Come here or I wouldn't talk to you again". She walked toward him and gave him a sign to bend down so he did with the same blank expression. She quickly pecked his lips and he smirked then whispered in her ear: " you look pretty"