Chapter Five

Third-person pov:

Now Crystal is sitting on the kitchen bar stool with Pheonix on her right and Oscar right next to her with Ezekiel next to him. After a few minutes, Jax came downstairs and sat down right in front of her. She smiled at him showing her little teeth making him clench his jaw hard and she pouted when he looked away from her.

Alvarez came downstairs and said smiling gently walking towards the chair: "hi Princess"

She said giggling: "hi papa Eric"

Draven said rolling his eyes: "Stop being so soft Dad, it's annoying"

Alvarez ignored his comment and kissed her hair walking towards the stool. He said gently: "your hair looks so pretty Amor"

She said smiling happily: "Oh thank you papa Eric. Owy did this"

Jax smirked at Oscar: "so you're already knocked"

Oscar clenched his jaw hard and said in a low whisper: "I'm not and lastly I never said I had any problem with her. I just don't want her touching my things without my permission and this rule is for all of you guys, that doesn't mean I hate you guys but I don't even love you"

Draven shrugged and looked at her when she said smiling: "Oh good moaning"

Jax chocked on the water he is drinking and Draven smirked: "Good moaning to you too"

She smiled happily because he talked to her. Phoenix glared at him and said gently: "morning Angel"

She furrowed her eyebrows and nod her head smiling at him. Zara came downstairs and she said grinning: "good morning Zara"

Zara said simply: "morning"

She smiled and Ezekiel grinned: "we're going shopping Woah"

They all rolled their eyes at her and she said making them all turn towards Zane: "Morning Zane"

He chuckled and said putting a bowl of smoothies and a plate of two pancakes in front of her: "morning Sky"

She happily bounced on her seat and Ezekiel chuckled at her cuteness. She still couldn't reach the counter height properly but the bar stool is high so he can look up at the counter at least. She said licking her lips: "eat?"

Alvarez said smiling: "of course Princess"

Phoenix said smiling gently: "I will feed my Angel, right?*

She grinned: "yes yes please"

He chuckled softly and grabbed the spoon and said: "let's fed this small tummy"

She laughed when he tickled her stomach and he smiled at her with Zane, Ezekiel and Alvarez. Jax wants to play with her, hug her, and cuddle her. He don't hate her but he didn't want to get attached to her and saw her getting hurt.

Draven doesn't want anyone in his life. He is in denial. He doesn't want to get attached to her and she also leaves them one day for her real family or someone else. He has the fact that she is affecting the cold walls he made in all those years.

But they didn't know that she break down their cold walls and make them a real family again.

------------------------------------

Crystal is sitting in the car all buckled up with Ezekiel beside her and Pheonix is driving the car. Ezekiel is wearing a grey hoodie with a black denim jacket with black ripped jeans. Phoenix is wearing a black turtle neck with a grey long coat and trousers. A silver chain is around his neck with silver rings and bracelets decorating his hands and tattoos on his veiny arms.