INTRO

Synopsis:

Judeline Hastings is disturbed. You'd never know it. Haunted by a childhood incident, she has done her best to avoid failure. However, strange occurrences resurface after she moves to attend the University of Pittsburgh. Uncovering a dark inheritance and newfound abilities due to her brutal birthright, she finds herself in the middle of a missing local girl's life.

And as evil looms, she is faced between charming campus swim star Nolan--and Oscar, the quiet police officer who seems to be connected somehow in this twisted story. Her perception becomes blurred when the men from her dreams merge with her reality.

Will Judeline possess the strength to confront her fate or is it all just in her head?

Sneak peek

It's time for me to give up now.

"Why are you here?" I asked, keeping my distance.

He's taking too long to answer, and I don't have time to waste.

"You're here," He looks up at me and doesn't smile.

"I can't do this." I shook my head and took a step backward. "I just can't."

We had to say goodbye and part ways. He will destroy me if I let him. I don't feel divine. I'm losing my mind. He can't possibly know what I want. My sanity is slipping away, bit by bit. It's impossible for him to comprehend my deepest desires. The sheer madness that consumes me.

He cursed, and ran a hand through his hair. Before taking a step closer to me, "please."

Those eyes are hardened with an expression of determination. I want to reach out and run my fingers over the stubble of his jaw. He grabs me first.

"I need you." He brings me to his chest, and sighs into my neck.