Chapter 47

Aarohi--

"Aarohi! Wake up baccha today is your Haldi function na? And here you're sleeping like a loathe." I hear mom's comment and I lazily woke up.

"Good morning Mumma," I said and hug her tightly.

"Com'on now enough of your laziness go fresh n up yourself and then Manya, Prisha and Sakshi will help you in getting ready." She said and walk out of my room.

And I get my ass towards the bathroom.

I'm still lazy because I slept late at night after I and Tanmay did a long very long conversation yesterday night and slept almost at 3 am.

Yes, you heard right about my haldi. Finally, I and Tanmay getting married.

It's been four months since that incident. We stay in the hospital for almost a week as everyone prohibit us from doing any work so tanmay and I stay in the same hospital room. Share our fears, wishes, to-do list, and many more.

And after one week of the discharge Agastya bring divorce papers and we signed with mature concern that Aradhaya will stay with us on alternative days. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with him and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday with me.

Sunday we all spent together. And now finally I'm getting married to my best friend, my love of life, Tanmay.

Aradhaya is close and comfortable with Agastya but she is much more close and comfortable with Tanmay. With me she's neutral. Daddy's girl.

Yeah, Tanmay and Agastya both teach her to call them daddy, dad, or dadda.

Also, Agastya is not alone.

After our divorce, we went to a party where Prisha is also present, and by her looks and aura, Agastya could not contain himself and asked her if she was single or not. And Prisha being Prisha a sassy ass girl. First, she gives him a good hearing and said no, when he asks for a date.

Because of my past relationship with Agastya but then I tell her that I don't have any problem because it's not I love him or something, so she can date him. But the condition is she has to love my daughter as hers. And she agreed instantly. Because? Because now she can be with her 24/7 when Aradhaya is with Him she stays with him. And when my baby girl stays with me till also she comes daily to meet her. Traitor!!

So now everyone is happy.

Even Mr. Singhania... I mean da.....da....dad, uhhh it's so difficult to call him with this word he didn't show any care, love or anything to me in all these years and now he wants me to dissolve in him as I know him since birth. Well, it's not a lie but not the truth too. I'm trying to create a normal relationship with him but the gap of almost 19 years takes time to fill.

Right or wrong?

Right!

About Saurvi and Saumya they took care of by Agastya, Shaurya Bhai, Tanmay, and Armaan Bhai. No one knows about their whereabouts or maybe they didn't tell me only. Well, I don't wanna know about them, anyway.
.
.
.
.
Till I tell you the past four months' story I'm done with my morning work including bathing.

I wrap myself into a white towel and walk out of the bathroom to find a yellow dress placed on my bed. I slip into that dress and then Manya, prisha, and Sakshi did my makeup. With lots of teasing.

Sakshi, Prisha, and Manya tease me. I, Manya, and Sakshi tease Prisha. At last, I, Prisha, and Sakshi tease Manya.

Why?

Because she secretly dated Armaan Bhai and think we didn't gonna know about it. Both are idiots.

But I'm happy for both of them, actually no I'm happy for all four of them. Agastya-Prisha and Armaan Bhai-Manya.

And about me and Tanmay. I'm on cloud nine. No no I'm on cloud eighteen, twenty-seven. I'm on cloud infinity. Hihi.

After getting ready we leave the room and went to the dining room. Well, the haldi function is celebrated at the parent's house. While other functions like Mehendi, and Sangeet are held in one of the Vyas Hotels. Even the night before yesterday we throw a bachelor's party.

Because after Haldi both the groom and the bride are prohibited from seeing each other so now it's happening on the lawn of our house.

First, we all had our breakfast together, and then I was settled on the cute cushions stool by Armaan Bhai and Roy Mamu (uncle). As it's a tradition in our family.

Before we didn't do this because that was not a proper marriage.

After getting settled, everyone in my family started applying haldi to me which comes from Tanmay's house. After completing the ritual we youngsters start a haldi fight. We giggle, laugh, and enjoy ourselves.

In the evening it's my wedding and after the bath, I'm taken to some pre-wedding Ritual done by the bride.

The priest chants mantras and asks my mom, and dad, to put coconut, raw rice, and stuff like this in the holy fire. Well, this time Dad (Mr. Singhania) also took part.

After the ritual, I'm able to have some food in the name of lunch I had my evening brunch as the ritual ends at 4 pm. After that Manya, Sakshi, Prisha, and I went to the parlor which is booked by Tanmay to get ready for the night....uh for the wedding.

Oh! Words sound wrong. Don't mind huh? Also, don't tell this to Tanmay.

About my Baby, she's with her daddy Agastya. And in the name of babysitting her, he retains himself from the preparation and work.

Meanyy.

Soon we reached the parlor and the beautician started their torture on me. It's going to be painful torturous hours.