Chapter 18

Aarohi--

It's been a week since my wedding, me and agastya went to his family mansion after the send off ceremony, my mother-in-law made me do some post-wedding rituals, at the very same day or say night. Next day I make some sweet for the first time. I got gifts from everyone except ofcourse my so-called one year husband.

Everything is simple yet mesmerizing about this mansion. Me and agastya share a room, but not a bed. He or anyone didn't talk about the baby yet. I searched that in IVF process we have to start a proper doctor prefer diet, before the IVF.

But their is nothing, Singhania's come to meet me or say only to threatened me. Shaurya Singhania my elder blood related brother, is no where in the scenes since day one. Neither he attend the wedding, nor the family gathering. I asked Roy uncle and he said, that shaurya brother is guilty and he can't face me. Which is strange. Because no one cares or feel guilty for me in Singhania family.

My mother-in-law is amazing she always loves me like their own daughter, even in this one week Saurvi come to meet agastya aprox four times, and mom (mil) will ignore her royally. She even said that she didn't like her. And her love towards me make furious to that queen victoria. (Saurvi/ not the sarcasm).

I start enjoying her company. Everyone else in the family ignore me as I didn't exist for which i care less. I asked the permission to go college and everyone agreed because it's was written on the contract. Huh!! It's a relief that it just a matter of one year, also it's a contract marriage.

Through its not what I dream about my married life but still better than what I imagine after hearing the name of my groom. About Agastya, he gave me cold shoulder everytime. Sometimes he taunt me about our.....my past.

My chain of previous events was broke with the loud voice of door thud.

"Aarohi, pack your stuff we're leaving." He commands.

"Where?"I asked looking up, to see in his eyes.

Damm! He's tall and I'm small.

"I'm not bounded to answer any of your questions understand? Also consider it's a start of your painful days?" He said with a evil smrik.

'painful days?' oh god! What that means?

"Wha...what do you mean?" I asked.

"As I said a second ago, I'm not bounded to answer your stupid talks, hurry up I'm getting late I don't have a whole damm day to wait for you." He shout, making me flinch on his cold and sharp tone.

I nodded my head in positive manner and start packing my things, as he said stuff consider everything maybe..

It takes half an hour to pack my important stuff and cloths, after that we both went down and bid our good byes to everyone.

Each family member of this family is showing no emotions but my mother-in-law is hell worried and sad for me.

After that we leave and aprox the journey of one hour we reached at some estate and he took me to the penthouse.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at the beautifully furnished penthouse.

"We're going to live here till your delivery." I said in his not-so-good-tone. He scared me.

"This one is you're room, and that was mine. Do not disturb me even if it's for your life or death." He said in low yet dangerous voice. I nodded my head.

With that he leave me alone standing in the hall, i walk inside the room he show me. It was a big yet beautiful room with three side wall and one side huge floor to ceiling windows. It giving a view of whole city especially the beach which is a little far from the penthouse but still we can see because of the height of the building. As it almost a evening time, I can see the sunset clearly.

After seeing the sunset, I went to the bathroom and change into some comfortable cloths.

I was hungry so I went out, just to get the surprise.

As I entered into the living room, I saw Saurvi and agastya eating eachothers face, like it's some kind of desert for them. It disgust me to the core.

Agastya's one hand on her butt grabbing it on place in his lap, and other hand was holding her hairs in a passionate way. While Saurvi's one hand was on his chest and second one was on his hairs.

They were so engrossed in eachothers that they didn't notice my presence. But their steamy moment broke with the sound of base falling, which is fall by me as my hand collied with it.

"What the FUCK??? You...what are you thinking you're doing here?" I heard agastya's angry voice he stand from his position, placing his love of life into the couch securely and walk towards me with long steps.

"I...I..um..I'm hungry so I came out, and I saw ..you..you both...." I stammered seeing his angry red eyes. He's looking like an angry bull ready to attack.

He hold my wrist in his tight grip it's feel like if he hold it any more tighter my bone will broke for sure.

It's look like his whole week silence anger is coming out now.

"Don't try to act innocent in front of me." He said the words which is nowhere related to this scene.

"Ahh... It's hurting leave my hand..." I said and a lone tear slipped from my eyes.

"You're hurting huh? What you did is hurting more..... This will heal but the pain you give me hurt me more." He utter those venomous words out of nowhere.

It's not the topic to start a fight. Looking his accusing eyes, and anger I start feeling suffocation and my breaths get abnormal.

He leave me with the jerk.

"And one last thing never interfere us in future, if you see us together engrossed in eachothers, and it looks like your actions interfere us than go back to your room and wait untill we finished understand." He said in his most dangerous tone. I didn't able to make words to say so i nodded my head.

"Let's go to our room baby, and complete their what we have started." He said in his sweet and loveing voice to Saurvi, who was giving me the evil smirk and disgust look at the same time. And move into his room.

I run back inside my room and cry my eyes out. All the past memories start flashing in front of my eyes. I want my pills, I want them so badly.

I want someone to comfort me, I want tanmay. He's right when he said it's a start of my painful days. I was sobbing and sobbing until I fell asleep.