Chapter 45

Shaurya--

"And then...." She said and stop.

"And then we start spending time with each other but he was unaware of his feelings for his wife and whenever we meet he starts talking about how upset she is, how depressed she is, how much she wanted to become a mother. Surbhi this, surbhi that. And that makes me distant from him. I fell in love with a man from a reputed family and start spacing myself, from saurab. That time is so blissful for me. As I finally feel to be in love with someone. To cared, pampered, and all. But God has different plans for me and he took away Ajay (the man she loves) from me in an accident.

And then I found out I'm pregnant. My family threw me out as being pregnant out of wedlock is not acceptable in my family. I survive for my child and did everything in my will. On the other side, Surbhi is pregnant again with a miracle and blessed with a son, Shaurya. I live my life with my and Ajay's symbol of love whereas they again blessed with a daughter, Shreya (aarohi). But with time my daughter starts missing his father's love, and family's love. Which I'm unable to give. And at the end, I decided to take her to Saurab as he still believes that he slept with me, and then I did as I plan. As somewhere he still loves me or felt guilty for that night he accepts saurvi as his daughter, as well as Surbhi, Accepts her as her daughter whom she lost in an accident. Even she gives me a place to live with them in the same house. At first, I felt that she was too generous to support me and my child but with time I felt jealous of her and her kids. Even when saurab didn't differ between Shreya and saurvi I still feel unsecured about her. Shreya was an apple in everyone's eye and Shaurya is the only heir of the whole Singhania Clan. My daughter is nowhere. Even though I was living with him under the same roof but he loves Surbhi so much that he never sees me other than his friend and mother of his daughter." She said and sobbed.

"I start missing Ajay more and in between that I start reliving my time with Saurab in my thoughts and imagination. I wanted to feel loved once again. And then I decide to remove the only person in between me and Saurab is Surbhi." She said and dad slap her hard across her face. His eyes are red and full of tears. Tears of losing his love, his wife, his support system, his better half, his soulmate.

"How can you do this? I give shelter to you and your child, I accept saurvi as my child without even a parental test. I love her as my own, Surbhi gives all the love and support to you and your daughter. Surbhi thought of you as her elder sister. Whenever I spend my time with you or saurvi she never complains. My kids never said anything against saurvi. And love her as their elder sister. But you... You ungrateful woman took advantage of my family's support and love. How dare you?" He said and again slap her.

"Because I felt ignored. I felt left out, I felt lost. I lost my Ajay. I hate seeing you happy with your wife and kids." She said or better say she screamed.

"Because it's the deed of your doings. You snatch my unborn child away from me and surbhi and God snatches your love, Ajay." Dad said with hate-filled eyes.

"But how you did, what you did?" I asked in monotone.

"Then I got to know that Shreya's birthday is upcoming and they planned to celebrate it in their farmhouse where we're currently. On one side, she planned a party for their daughter, and on another side, I planned her death. Everything went as planned. The petrol around the farmhouse, then Shreya with candles and matches. Correct timing of video recording. Uhh... So perfect and calm feeling hearing her screams and the helplessness of Saurab seeing his love of life burning alive. Everything was perfect when that stupid girl Saanvi start screaming out of nowhere as she was inside with Surbhi, Kapoor's tried to save their daughter but that was too late and she burn along with Surbhi. On the other side, Shruti Kapoor (mother of Agastya) tries to go after her daughter and slips from their her head injured and she went into a coma." She said referring to the time when Shruti's aunt went into a coma for months.

" But somewhere it gives a bonus point to me as the whole Kapoor family also hates and blames Shreya. Seeing hate in the eyes of the whole family for little Shreya (aarohi) gives me a very satisfying feeling inside. Then I show my sympathy to the whole family and at the very correct time, I hit the scar. Showing the video of Shreya playing with candles and causing the fire. Everyone starts hating her along with her father and fiance Agastya and his whole family. And they throw her out without any second thought or investigation. That day I got to know one thing, everyone loves Surbhi and not her kids. The love for surbhi is bigger than the love for Shreya and shaurya. Then with time, I get the tag of Mrs. Singhania. Life was so amazing for me and my daughter. She and Asgatya fell in love. But again that Shreya comes into the scene and same as her mother she took away my daughter's love. And the rest is history."

She said and looked at aarohi with Hate. Aarohi was sobbing badly, dad stand there with tears of guilt and pain in his eyes. Saurvi held a shocked expression after hearing about her mother and her past wickedness. Even though she's no different from her mother. she also tries to kill aarohi and the baby. Like mother, like daughter.