Chapter 34

Author pov

After dinner, all the youngsters decided to have a small night out in the backyard with some beer and light snacks. As the elders had already gone to bed. Changing into comfy clothes, they are sitting in the semi-circle with their treat in front of them.

Vivaan was munching on chips while ordering Shaurya, who was arranging the cushion near him but getting annoyed hearing Vivaan. "Ok enough, Mr. Perfectionist," Shruti taunted her brother; he quickly sat straight, rolling his eyes at her.

Siya sat beside Ruhaan with a bright smile and looked at everyone's happy faces. They were bickering, fighting, and annoying each other, making her chuckle and giggle at them from time to time. Ruhaan just sips his beer while watching his friends and his brother's daily soap-like drama. He has a bored and done look on his face, as it is nothing new for him.

Shourya starts the Bollywood songs on his phone loudly. Hearing the Punjabi song, Vivaan starts doing bangra while munching his chips. Shruti also joined him, and both of them lost their remaining sanity. Siya giggled at their crazy dance moves. Seeing them dancing and enjoying themselves, Shourya also started moving his body while sitting and sipping his beer.

Siya is also munching Aloo Bujia and suddenly whistles loudly at Vivaan and Shruti, making Ruhaan look at her amusedly. After dancing and jumping to their hearts' content, both Shruti and Vivaan sat in their seats, panting due to exhaustion.

"Done?" Shaurya asks them in confusion, as he still has to dance with them after filling his tummy. "No, bro, just resting for a while," Shruti said, breathing heavily while wiping her sweat from his brother's t-shirts. "Chee...yaar, Shruti." Shaurya pushes her away from him. Others laughed at their battering.

Suddenly, Shruti called Vivaan to her and whispered something in his ear as his face brightened up. Nodding his head vigorously with a grin, he ran away from here. Ruhaan and Shaurya looked at his fading figure but then shrugged their shoulders nonchalantly.

Siya asks Shruti, who just grins and gestures to her to wait, showing her palms. Vivaan runs towards us, showing a guitar in his hand, making Siya's face glow in excitement.

"Vivaan, you know how to play guitar. Wow!!" Siya claps her hands while looking at the beautiful guitar. "It is not his; it's your husband's," Shruti said, winking at her. Ruhaan glared hard at his friends but didn't say anything, knowing they weren't going to listen to him.

Handing over the guitar to Ruhaan, Shruti, and Vivaan on the spot, he said, "Time for our little concert, yeaaa!!!" Shruti loudly cheers while Shaurya and Vivaan start hooting. Siya giggles while closing her ears due to the loudness.

"Stop it, guys!" Ruhaan scolded them while glaring. "What are you waiting for, Mr.? Start already," Shruti said, waiting for him. "Not now," he declined sternly, placing the guitar aside. "Please, Ruhaan ji." Hearing his wife's request, he turns towards her to find her looking at him with her puppy eyes and cute little pout, making her look irresistible.

Moving his eyes towards others who also mimic his wife's expression. Huffing in defeat, he said, "Fine, now stop making this disgusting face; it doesn't suit you guys except my wife." "Fine" is the last word he whispers near Siya, making her smile, and a light blush emerges on her face.

Siya pov

Ruhaan Ji played some tunes randomly for a few minutes, maybe exercising or testing. Clearing his throat, he starts moving his fingers on the guitar like a pro.

Wait, is he going to sing too? I thought as he closed his eyes for a while before looking directly into my eyes and starting to sing.