𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ahh!" I screamed out in pain. "Do somethin'!" Zion yelled at Raymond. "I would if you would hold her down." Raymond mumbled under his breath.

"This is going to hurt like hell, Y/n/n, just try not to move." I nodded as Zion tried to hold me down on the table by my shoulders. Without another second lapsing, Raymond grabbed the needle and suture kit as he tried to stitch me back up. "AHHH DUDE!" I yelled at the pain.

"You're not going to dope her up?!" Zion yelled.

"Does it look like I have the proper supplies for this?! We're not in a hospital, getting medical supplies in here hasn't been so easy with the cops sniffing out everything due to your stupid gangs." Raymond says as he tries to hold me down.

My body was in excruciating pain as he flushed the wound and tried to clean everything out. I watched as Zion rummaged through his pockets. "Will this work?"

"Is that Oxy?!"

"Well isn't that the whole point of the damn thing?! what else do you want me to give her?! She's in pain!" Zion shrugged worriedly. "Just- here, you grab that cloth-" Raymond says as he takes the oxycodone from Zion.

"What am I supposed to do with the cloth?"

"Stick it in her mouth, dumbass! Now crush that pill up and put it in some water" Raymond ordered making my eyes widen. "This is going to hurt even more." Raymond says as he bent over to speak to me.

.  .  .

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I couldn't wait to see the look on Y/n's face when she see's Kyler tomorrow. I headed to Darcy's to pick up Kyler after we had decided he could stay with me for the weekend.

Scarlett and I have decided we'd also turn this into a sleepover so, she and Maya are bringing the kids so Kyler has someone around his age to interact with and, also, it's my excuse to get Y/n to stay over.

I approached the door and knocked when I was soon met with Darcy. "Hey Lizzie!" she exclaimed as she hugged me.

She opened the door wider for me to enter her home as we headed into the living room. "Kyler, Lizzie's here!" Darcy yelled up the stairs. "He's so excited, he hasn't stopped talking about seeing you and Y/n since you last came to see him, I think this will be really good for him."

I couldn't help but to smile. They are both super important to me so, to bring them back together, it just warms my heart. After a few minutes, Kyler came downstairs with his bag in tow as he ran, crashing into me. "Hey buddy!" I smiled as he continued to hold on. "Ready to hit the road?" I asked as the smaller boy nodded eagerly.

We got into my car and headed back towards my side of the city. I wanted Kyler to spend some time around Scarlett's kids first so he would feel more comfortable around them for the sleepover we'll be having this weekend and since Y/n won't be coming around until tomorrow when we go to the carnival.

Not long after, we arrived at my house where Scarlett, Maya, and the kids already were. "We're back!" I exclaimed as we walked into my house. I was met immediately with a hug from Rose, Scarlett's daughter who is about the same age as Kyler.

"Hey! Rose, this is Kyler, Kyler this is Scarlett's daughter Rose." I said introducing the two. "Do you wanna come play outside? We have nerfs." Kyler looked up at me before eagerly shaking his head yes as he and Rose ran out to my backyard. I giggled to myself as I made my way into my home with Kyler's bag in hand.

"Seems like those two are already hitting it off." Maya spoke as she watched from the sliding door to my backyard.

I sat down on my couch beside Scarlett as I checked my phone hoping to see a message from Y/n but, still, nothing. "You okay?" Scarlett asked as she peered over my shoulder. "Yeah, just a little worried, Y/n hasn't replied to me in a while." I said feeling a bit uneasy about it.

"I'm sure she has a good reason for that, working maybe."

"Or she's passed out somewhere overdosed on drugs." I said as my eyes watered. Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows, scooting over to wrap her arms around me. I leaned over putting my head on her shoulder as Maya watched from across the room, looking at me sympathetically.

"Why don't you go to the house she's staying at now? Maybe she's just sick or something."

That wasn't a bad idea. "Can you watch-"

"Yeah, got it under control." I nodded as I grabbed my keys and headed out of my house.

.  .  .

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up looking around, my body dripping in sweat as I sat up. I looked over to the side to see Zion standing in the doorway of the room. "Hey, you okay? How are you feeling?" He asks as he walks over to me.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I sat up. I felt a little woozy as I sat up straight, looking around the room. As I seemed to get my head leveled, I felt a bit of pain as I looked down at my abdomen.

"Raymond said they didn't do any substantial damage but you did lose a good amount of blood. But I swear when I find those motherfuckers, I'm going to kill them." Zion said through gritted teeth. The crazy part is, I know he isn't lying.

"We can worry about that later. What time is it?" I asked. "Like 2 I think, you were out for a while after you passed out yesterday. Also, if you feel a bit weird, I gave you some oxy."

I looked at Zion hitting him on the arm as I shook my head. "Yesterday? It's a new day?!"

"Yeah, you slept through the night, woke up a few times, and then this morning you were in and out, and here we are, 2 in the afternoon."

I looked around for my phone, knowing Lizzie probably called me at some point to go over the plans for today. I was supposed to be meeting her at her house, I think she wants to talk about everything going on with us. I was hoping it'd be for sex but, at this moment, doesn't seem like I'll be doing much of that anyway.

Zion hands me my phone after taking it out of his pocket as I grabbed my shirt putting it back on, wincing in pain.

"Okay, we need to go. I need to shower and get some fresh clothes. I'm supposed to be meeting Lizzie at her house."

"Oh yeah, she's been blowing up your phone, I didn't reply for you or anything just in case-"

"Shit." I muttered. Numerous texts and calls were left from her, some from Aubrey, Tate, other people that I don't care about. Luckily, I didn't miss anything from Wayne otherwise, I'm sure, somehow someway, I'd be in cuffs right now.

Zion drove me to Maloley's where I grabbed some clothes, showered, tried to make myself look presentable and properly bandaged myself. I got into my car, thanking Zion and headed over to Lizzie's.

A/n: It feels sooo good to be back writing this! I won't make any promises but, I'm going to try and write this at the same time as Heartbreak Anniversary since I have more ideas for it. Missed y'all