𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today, I had the day off and I was thankful for it. Last night, Y/n and I- well, Y/n- she turned me on as much as I hate to admit it. I know, I shouldn't have let her do what she was doing but, a part of me was okay with it, which concerns me. I couldn't get the replaying memory out of my head. That's all I've thought about all day long.

She had to go to work this morning so, we didn't really get to talk but, I don't even know what I would say to her. Y/n's never been one to shy away from her feelings for me. It's blatantly obvious, she'll say and do whatever, whenever she wants. Last night, I just let it somewhat happen. But, again I have Robbie. She's making my head spin.

I'd finished cleaning up my house and making it presentable seeing as my best friends were coming over. I hadn't seen them since I got back to LA and I've been super busy catching up on my case files and everything I missed when I took my hiatus.

Robbie and I haven't had any communication today, which is good but, I couldn't help but to be a bit worried about him. What would he do if he found out what almost went down last night?

My thoughts were interrupted by my doorbell sounding throughout the house. I finished tidying up the living room before heading to the door. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed as I embraced Scarlett and then Chris. "I've missed you guys! Come in." I smiled as I moved over to the side before closing the door behind them.

"You're back all this time and not once did you stop by my house." Scarlett feigned sarcastically. "I'm sorry but I've been busy." I said as I pointed over to my kitchen table that had folders and papers spaced out. "Scarlett don't be a bully." Chris joked. "Where's Robbie? It's so quiet in here." Chris asked as they went and sat in the living room as I grabbed them something to drink. He would lead with that question.

I came back into the living room handing them their drinks while they just stared at me. "What?"

"Where's Robbie?" Scarlett asked. "Oh, he's home I guess, I don't know."

"He doesn't stay here anymore?" Scarlett questioned. I didn't say anything and she and Chris looked at each other. "Did you two call off the engagement?!" She gasped. "No, we're just- it's complicated."

They weren't dropping the conversation anytime soon as I'd hoped. The continued to stare at me waiting for me to explain myself. "Is he still verbally abusing you?" Scarlett asked and Chris turned to her incredulously. "How did I not know any of this?!"

"Chris, come on, this just happens through girl talk. You have a penis." Scarlett spoke making me laugh before answering Scarlett's question. "Well he's still doing that but, he's also begun getting a bit physical."

"He's hitting you?!" Chris and Scarlett exclaimed at the same time. "Yes- but I'm handling it, it's under control so please don't freak out and don't say anything to anyone."

"If you handling it doesn't mean you two broke up then there's clearly a problem here Lizzie." Chris said as his words struck me. He has a valid point. "Look I know he doesn't mean it but-"

"Are you seriously about to cover for him?! Lizzie, no. Now it makes sense why you took a step back from acting- I knew it wasn't burnout. He's been abusing you this whole time." Scarlett had cracked the code and she shook her head as she was in disbelief. "Guys, look, I'm handling it okay? That's why he isn't here."

"Well it looks like he was here recently." Chris said as he pointed to the basket of laundry on the floor. Y/n's boxers poking out on top. "Oh, no, those aren't his."

Chris and Scarlett raised their eyebrows waiting for me to explain. "Those are Y/n's, you remember her right?" I motioned to Scarlett. "The kid from your first case? The flirty, yet charming one?"