21

Emily pov.

Oh I wonder how my hobi is doing.

I have loved hobi for so long now ,ever since we started playing together around the neighborhood with the other kids .

He was always smiling brightly, I adored his cute big smile, he treated everyone well and helped everyone out .

All the parents loved him and was known to be a respectful,kind and helpful gentleman.

Like ...who wouldn't love him , he is perfect.

Oh my , thinking about him makes me miss him alot , maybe I should go check on him and bring him some cookies, he loves sweets.

Once I was done with the cookies I placed them is a small container that had a big red heart on it , maybe one day he will take the hint and realize my love for him .

I put the small container in a proper looking bag and headed out to his house dressed in a short pink dress with a cropped short sleeve jacket.

I was now standing Infront of his house , I nocked once but there was no answer,I tried again but still no answer, I stood there for a bit , maybe he was busy with something and is coming now .

I decided that It was best if I go to his room. Well don't call me a Prevert but it was I habit for me to climb up the ladder in there back yard to jhope's window, sometimes when he is in there doing whatever I would watch him and when he is not I would get in and sit on his bed inhaling his scent that invaded his room .

I might have stole a shirt from his closet too , weird enough I think he never noticed.

I walked to the backyard and opened the small fence door.

As alway the ladder was there hanging out near some tools and random garden stuff.

I put the bag down for a second as I pulled the ladder to jhope's room window once I had placed the ladder I ran back to the bag and went back .

I was climbing the ladder eagerly, Eger to see my hope .

I was  near the window when I heard faint noises erupting from the room ........ sounds like .......pained noise ? Pleased noise?

I got closer to the window and cautiously peeked in to see a view I never expected to see .

I don't know how exactly I felt this second,this moment. I was heart broken ,hurt , shocked, terrifyed and disgusted.

I saw jhope and his cousin both laying on one the beds in there room and to be exact the one near the room door , they were both naked,jhope was laying at the bottom his hands playing with his cousin's hair while they passionately kissed, while the other had his hands all over hobi.........my hobi !

Tears flooded my eyes as I watched the scene unfold, I was pissed and mad as well , I loved you for all those years just for you to go kiss and have sex with your cousin.

I will have to tell auntie. I will have to take revenge.

Hayyyy . first time giving y'all a ' Emily's pov. ' so I truly hope you liked it .