4

And after hours of arguing that I didn't want to bother y'all with .

Mimi convinced her son to just cope with it and accept it and told him that his cousin will just be staying for a bit .

Though in reality she had no idea when he would be leaving all she knew was that the boy will be coming over at any time probably tomorrow.

And  jhope being the obedient son he is just nodded his head and went to his room .

He went in his room ,sat on his bed and got out his phone , sadly jhope didn't have much friends but he was kinda famous online, on Instagram and twitter so when he wants to talk about his life and such he would go there .

After a bit Mimi nocked on her son's room door telling him that dinner was ready.

Jhope left his phone on his bed and got of, heading to the kitchen closing the room's door behind him .

He went down stairs and into the kitchen where his mother sat eating her food quietly .

Jhope took his plat and went to the living room to watch something while eating.

The day passed by and the next morning hobi had dance lessons early so he woke up brushed his teeth ,washed his face and waited in the living room for Emily his neighbor.

His mom told him last night that the girl wanted to take lessons with him and had arranged with Emily's mother that the first lesson will be the next day witch is today at the moment.

Talking about his mom ,he woke up to not find her anywhere and when getting in the kitchen he saw a note from his mother , apologizing about leaving without telling him ,so that's ........that .

He sat there waiting in the living room watching some random shows on the tv when the door bell rang .

He went to open the door thinking that it's Emily out there but when opening the door he saw a guy that looked his age or probably younger.

A good built some muscles here and there ,he was wearing a tight short sleeve shirt that perfectly showed his defined abs and his half sleeve tattoo on the right arm and some other tattoos on his left arm and small ones on his face .

He was a really handsome man that could for sure be a model.

" So you have to be my cousin Jung Hoseok ,nice to meet you man " the guy said ,his deep gorgeous voice shaking jhope up and  cutting off his staring and trail of thoughts .