9

"it's just that.....you know I wanted to know you more "jhope said anxiously.

"You're scared of me , aren't you?" Tae asked approaching jhope slowly.

"I.......I....I am not scared of you ,why would I !?" Jhope said still anxious while trying to hid his fear.

Tae kept getting closer to jhope until he was right Infront of him just looking down at him .

"Then why are you stuttering and why do you look like you are about to cry hu?"Tae said his voice low and dangerous, if jhope wasn't scared before now he is.

"I...."jhope had no words.

"Don't be afraid,you have nothing to fear anyways ,hobi"Tae whispered,his arms both extended and caging jhope between them

Tae was looking at him right in the eyes, Tae could see fear and horror while jhope could see nothing in those dark brown eyes.

"I ......I am not afraid of you "jhope said , voice low and calm .

"Stop lying,I can see it in your eyes, everyone I see has that same look on there faces when they see me ,even my family was too afraid to keep me "Tae said looking down,he seemed.....sad ?

"W...what did you get in prison for ?"jhope asked looking at him.

"I don't think telling you would make shit better,it would make you even more afraid of me " Tae said his voice low.

"No it's okay,why don't we go for a walk and talk, maybe if I knew you more and knew why you did whatever it is ,I won't be as afraid,even though am not "jhope said with a smile trying to hide those unpleasant feelings for now .

Jhope was truly a super kind hearted person,no matter how bad you are of a human,he would still sit and talk with you until he fully understands , sometimes he would ignore the bad in people just because he feels like they could be better people but just need a little push.

And jhope being that ball of sunshine he is always there to give people that little push to keep them going.

"You sure?" Tae said surprised at jhope's response.

"Yeah ,and the ice cream will be my treat, now go get ready while I take a quick shower,you can use this bathroom to shower and do whatever and I will use the one down stairs,now come on "jhope said a bright smile on his face that could make a suicidal person forget all his pain and sadness.

Tae stood there as he watched the overly happy boy in amusement as the he  ran down stairs to the bathroom.

"This guy is something else" Tae whispered to him self before getting in the bathroom and under the clean , warm water of the shower.