Chapter - 36{Plan In Action}

Currently, it's been 8 pm and I'm waiting for Shizue outside her room, why is she taking this much time? I just ask her out for a little dinner party. What is the point in wasting that much time in wearing a dress? We are going to rip those dresses tonight anyway fufufu, she didn't know about that though and I can't wait for her to ravage my body tonight.

How exciting!

Just thinking about it make my body shudder in excitement. Oh, by the way, I'm wearing a very sexy dress tonight, you know the backless one with high heels.

A/n. I know you people have amazing imagination, so the author will leave the dress into your imagination.😉

So, just when I was about to send her a message through «Thought Communication» she finally arrived. I wasn't able to even blink after seeing her, clad in a white and gold dress with her snow-like skin. She looks stunning, enough to make me blush, damn the curves on her body and this dress is showing them very clearly.

She is wearing a very tight white color dress with some golden strips.

"Uhm, Rimuru are you alright."

She asked me while blushing a little did I stare at her for too long? But what can I do?! She just looks soo gorgeous. No this can't do she will catch a lot of attention if we were to just like this.

No— she is already using illusion magic damn my «Dragon Eyes» I didn't even know until I feel the presence of a few magicules on her body.

"Ah! Yes. You just look soo sexy that I wasn't able to avert my eyes from you."

I said to her a little embarrassed, but her blush just intensify by my words.

"Let's go."

Shizue said to me while turning away from me. She is too cute. She garbed my wrist and started to pull me, oh, well let's enjoy ourselves.

We decided to go to a very famous restaurant here in Ingrassia. I didn't know its name Ciel is the one who reserve the seat for us. So while eating we chatted a lot about everything that comes to one mind, the atmosphere was quite good I didn't feel awkward or something. After finishing our meal we decided to take a small walk before going home and then I decided to start my plan.

"Shizue I want to visit one more place before we go home."

I said to her with a sheepish smile.

"Where..?"

She asked me confused.

"Bar, for a drink."

I said to her while whistling innocently. She looked a little suspicious but didn't say anything and just nodded in agreement.

Sigh. I was a little worried she might reject me but... Is this called the work of fate? Nah, how can something as insignificant as fate or karma can influence me? or the people around me.

Well either way I don't care, as long as Shizue and Ciel are with me, I'm happy.

So after walking for a while we arrived at the entrance of a bar called 'Long Night' and the first thought that come to my mind after reading the name is 'The hell is wrong with the naming sense of this world people'- but even so I didn't stop and opened the door.

The bar was quite nice contrary to its name, the seating arrangement is nice, and the atmosphere is also quite nice. I mean I thought this is some kind of 'Adventurer Bar' you know where mainly adventurers visit on daily basis.

–?!

No—! this bar is for the adventurer but only high-ranking adventurers are allowed. So that explains why there are not many people here. I asked Shizue to take an empty table as I made my way toward the bartender.