Chapter - 25{King Gazel}

The moment I appeared on the surface or you can say in the upper world I feel the presence of about 100 Knight who are coming towards us in the flying horses. What did they call these flying horses, ahh? Yes, Pegasus but they are not Pegasus, it's a type of monster a C rank monster that's why I'm going to call it a flying horse and not Pegasus. They are not showing any type of hostility so it is alright I guess. I think it is King Gazel.

Souei reported to me about four or five hours ago but I didn't think that much about them. Souei is pretty good at his job I must say. Right, I should warn Milim to not attack them.

Milim don't attack the coming human they are not enemies.’

I send her a message through «Thought Communication»

Which human are you- got it,

I think she didn't feel their presence until she focused her mind on it. They are quite far so it's understandable. But I didn't expect Gazel to come this early.

Rimuru-Sama a group of soldiers in flying horses are coming towards our town.’

Souei also reported to me well I guess that was not necessary. I mean I already know but whatever.

God's job. Thanks, Souei.’ I said as I cut off thought communication.

"Moss! Leave all the soldiers onto Shuna and Geld's hands they will give them their task and then all of you came with me" 

I said to him and point at all the second in commands they all nodded and disappeared with all the soldiers.

Benimaru, Shion, Hakurou can you come with me to welcome a guest, I asked them.

Yes,’ Reply came faster than I expected.
Then meet me at the entrance, I said as I cut off the thought communication.

Vesta, Kajin are you busy, I asked them.

No!’ They both replied to me.

Then came the city entrance,I said as turned off my Thought Communication.

As I was about to leave Moss and co. return as we leave together.

.....

As I reach the gate all the other members are already present there I was the last one to come. As I was watching in the sky Gazel and his army reach the city and started to descend to the ground.

"Rimuru it's been a while."

The king said to me as he said his hand like saying, Hello. After that, he jumped from his horse all the soldiers also get off their horses.

"Yes, it's been a while indeed,"

I said as I shook his hand. Just now did he was trying to check my power, did he not learn anything from last time or he was simply too courageous.

He smiled as he shook my hand but soon his sight landed on the thirteen people who were standing behind me but his attention was only on the eight of them.

"And who are these people?"

He asked me as he looked behind me. I turn around and as I thought he also feels their unusual presence.

"Oh. The little one was Moss on his left was Cien they both are Testarossa subordinates"

I said to him with a huge grin as his eyes twitch slightly.

"They are subordinates of your subordinate but I don't think I can even beat one of them."

Gazel muttered to himself with a bitter smile but I heard what he was saying as I smiled at him.