Chapter - 28{300 Years?}

I can't believe it, he is this stupid. How can someone as stupid as Phobio? His master sends him as a messenger to deliver a message. The letter was about to establish a treaty between beast's Kingdom and Tempest. But he was acting like some big shot, hey stupid you are only a messenger I want to shout in his face but I control myself but Milim is not that patient. She gave him a free punch in his face.

"Ahem. Milim controls yourself" I said to her strictly as I looked at Phobio.

"And you watch your tongue this is not your nation" I threatened him.

"As for this letter, tell him we can discuss it when we meet personally," I said to him as I gesture for him to leave.

"Understood,"

He said as he stood up from his seat with his underling and leave my office but not before sending a vicious glare towards Milim in reply Milim just gave him her carefree look that says ‘you are too weak for me to feel threatened.’

"Milim that was a nice punch," I said to her as Phobio left the office.

"Really," Milim asked as she looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Yes! I want to punch him but you beat me" I said to her with a grin.

"Hahaha. Next time I will let you punch him" She said as she laughed proudly.

"Let's go to take a stroll then,"

I said to her as I find an excuse to leave the office. I don't think anyone will be suspicious of me.

"Rimuru-Sama I think you have a ton of paperwork to do"

Just when I was about to leave the office Shuna's voice stopped me from leaving.

"Shuna I think I have done my work,"

I said to her as I pointed my finger towards the pile of papers.

"What!!"

She shouted surprised. Well, Ciel is the one who did it but Ciel is my skill so I think it is right to say that I have done the work.

"Anything else," I said as I asked her with a smile.

"No nothing,"

She said as she checked the documents and looked at me with a satisfying expression.

"I will take my—" but before I can leave the office.

"Rimuru-Sama"

A female voice rang inside the office. I cursed internally as I heard the voice I felt her presence a long time ago that's why I tried to leave the office in a hurry but I think I'm late.

"Yes, Shion,"

I said to her with a forced smile as I see the ton of paper in her hands.

"Rimuru-Sama these are the paper that you have to check,"

She said with a smile. Why are you happy? when I was crying here.

"These documents are from the merchants,"

She said to me. Ahh! Why? Why did you have to come now? I was just about to leave. I need a good excuse and a solid one.

Think. Think Rimuru you are the most intelligent being present in this room. We didn't have to count Ciel she is my Skill after all.

"Shion I have some important matter. I will see the document later" I said to her with my most serious voice.

"What?! What matter does Rimuru-Sama have?!" She asked me surprised and confused.