pt. 8

Never have I been kissed from both sides of my neck at the same time.
I couldn't resist to touch their heads and grab their hair. I stopped fingering myself and put my arms around each head and grabbed their hair, immediately one of their hands moved to my boobs and the other one moved downwards... one finger-fucked me and the other massaged my clit.

As I pulled their hair harder and felt them tense I let go of them and told them to not make a mess already.
I also asked if they'd gotten everything I had wanted, and they both nodded their head.

"From now on, until the 24 hours are over, I want you to call me mommy. Understood?"

They answered with "yes, mommy" and even lowered their head.
That turned me on to the max and me got very wet.

I have a short look into the bags they brought and saw a toy for women. It was the 'womanizer' ®️
This thing promised orgasm after orgasm.

I got so excited that I wanted to start immediately.

"How comfortable are you with me watching you having Sex? And meanwhile doing it myself with this new toy you bought..." I ask them.
They looked at each other and smirked, but instead of an answer, they kissed. Really deeply. I was surprised. I didn't know they were so okay with my conditions.

"Take these things into one of your bedrooms. And get naked. When I come inside, I want you on your knees, kneeling on the ground, face towards the bed and your hands on your thighs. Don't you two dare to touch each other!"
I said in a very commanding tone. And they just answered with a "yes, mommy"
They really were obedient.

I got up and got myself a glass of water. Then I walked towards the room the two of them went to. And to my surprise they were ready. Kneeling in the exact way I told them to wait for me.

"Get on the bed" I demanded.

They got up and on the bed, but kneeling in the exact same way as before.
"Oli, go take the rope and cuff Steven to the bed. Steven, just lean forward and hold your hands together. Be a good boy and hold your ass up in the air." They did as I said. I was proud of myself and surprised, I felt so comfortable with being "the dominant"

As it was done to perfection, I told Oli to get under Steven. He looked at me with a lot of surprise. But did it anyways. Then I told Steven to put his dick into Oli, but not to fuck him. I just wanted to see it happen.
Olis eyes widen, I look deeply into them. I see a little pain, lots of sexual hunger and Lust.

With that I sit in front of him, legs spread wide, my finger goes very deeply into my pussy and I start to moan. I can very clearly see, Olis Dick hardening and growing.

"Lick."

"Yes Mommy" Oli says.
"Mommy, what do I do to pleasure you?"
"Fuck him as hard as you want, as long he can still lick the fuck out of me."

It feels so good. Olis tongue is buried as deep as possible in my warm, wet, ready pussy. When Steven fucks him, Olis face is humping into me too, additionally adding pressure onto my sensitive body part.

My body tenses up. It's almost unbearable for me to not move away... my vaginal muscles start to twitch, non-rhythmically. And then I come. I try to hold myself from screaming, but I breathe very heavily.

Hello my dear friends, I hope you liked this part. The next one will mostly be about the Mc coming from watching the two males touching each other. So if you don't like boy x boy, just skip the next part... but I promise for those who trust me, I'll make it good, so even you feel it in your pretty parts. ❤

Thank you all for supporting me. Share even, if you like my story. That would help me very much❤🥰
Have a nice evening 😊

XoXo
Michaela