pt.2

... I passed out. My body just dropped to the floor. I heard muffled voices talking, you could clearly hear their fear, then I felt two strong arms lifting me up and carrying me somewhere. After this I felt something soft in my back. Guess they've put on some mattress. Then it got very cold on my forehead and my legs got lifted and then put on a bunch of pillows to get back the blood into my head. Once I woke up I saw two males looking at me very worried. I was confused and asked them what time it would be. Surprisingly it was just fifteen minutes after i lastly had a look upon the clock. I wasn't able to look into their eyes, I was so fucking ashamed.

They asked me how I'd feel and if I'd need anything.
Oli wanted to leave me to get some sugar-containing stuff, but I didn't want him to, so I grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him down into the bed, next to me. Then Steven wanted to go instead, but I didn't want him to leave me either, so I pulled him also down to me, put him under the covers and his head was then on my breast, just chilling.
They asked me once again if I was alright and if I needed something, so I told them that I actually needed something, but they wouldn't be able to give it to me, so it wouldn't matter. And as I spoke those words, them leaving my mouth, I already regretted them. Because now they were looking at me like puppies.
"And what exactly would it be, the thing you need?" Steven asked.
Oli nodding, as if he agreed with his question.
I gave them a riddle. "Three letters, two up to three Attendees and one Thing to lay on comfortable.
"Is it Sex or a one-night-stand?" Oli asked.

(NOW THERE WILL BE MATURE CONTENT!)

"Sex of course." I said.
I didn't hear who it was but one of them said, "guess one of us has to leave..."

"Who talked about just two having fucking good Sex? What about a threesome?" I asked. Hoping they would agree to have my first threesome with them...

They had a short look at each other and then...