pt.4

!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!

The first thing I feel is Stevens tongue and breath. It was circling and massaging around and on my clit. It was already giving me the chills and I moved my hips towards him, and up and down. He put a hand on the lower belly and it seems like he easily kept my body in place.
Meanwhile Oli started to take care of my breasts again. He gave them all of his attention. Made some hickies here and there and just caressed them. Kissed his way up to the neck, then earlobe and then to my lips.
That was the Moment, when Steven thrusted his tongue into my veeery wet pussy.

I got overwhelmed and just came into his mouth, my legs were already a little shaky and my moans got louder.
I could feel the both of them grin, whilst kissing/licking me.

A pretty much whispered "are you ready pricess?" was the only warning I've gotten before they unchained me. Then they spinned me a bit, so they both could lay beside me. But they didn't.

I am still wearing the blindfold, so I won't know what's about to happen next.
They move me around, onto my belly. Steven puts his hands on my hips and moves my bare ass up towards him. I could feel his dick between your asscheeks, throbbing.

I feel Oli inftont of me, it gets really warm in your face.
"Are you ready?" They ask once again

I just whimper and nod my head for a 'yes'

Oli opened my mouth.
Then Olis dick thrusted into my mouth, at the same time, Steven thrusted into my even more wet pussy. But not that hard. He was like half in, but his dick was enormous, so it'll take a while to take it all.
Maybe.....
my pussy....
isn't even big....
enough....
to take....
all of him.... I thought. I couldn't really focus onto my thoughts. The thrusts became harder and deeper. Iscreamed against Olis dick, I wanted them to stop. It was too much. Too overwhelming for me.

Once Oli was shortly out to thrust in again I begged for them to stop. They just ignored me and kept going. I meanwhile heard them kissing literally behind my back.

But again, I couldn't focus. I couldn't even really breathe, so I passed out once more.

When I woke up....