45 | Silent Symphonies

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

An extremely long gushy-mushy update to compensate you all for a late update!

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to Rati2503❤️

_________________

Riya's Pov

The nostalgic melody of Lag ja gale filled the air as I gently flattened the dough with the palm of my hand.

With utmost care, I expertly filled the dough with a tantalizing mixture of potatoes, onions, and spices, crafting the perfect parantha to satisfy my husband's cravings.

However, just as I was about to place it onto the heated pan, the intoxicating scent of my husband's cologne enveloped me, making my heart skip a beat. Without warning, my Kumbhkaran, pulled me into his warm embrace from behind, surprising me.

"You are not supposed to leave the bed before I wake up." He grumbled, placing his chin on my shoulder to peek into what I am preparing for his breakfast.

Eyeing the parantha mixture, he grinned broadly into my shoulder while my eyes were fixated on the door to ensure nobody sees us,

"I am not going to madly keep sprawling my hand towards your side of the bed only to pull that stupid pillow close to me, assuming it's you." He frowned, rubbing his nose at the side of my neck followed by an offended bite.

I giggled hearing him whine, "Just a few days ago, you were kissing the same pillow so sensually while I was on a video call with you." I reminded him, giving him a side-eyed glare.

"That was a temporary arrangement, you are my permanent one." He grinned cheekily, and turned me around swiftly, his face closer to my lips.

My eyes widened in horror at his attempt and quickly, I pressed my lips shut and covered his with my palm.

"No." I warned with a glare, my words coming out in a hushed whisper.

"What?" He scowled, "I have brushed and bathed too!" He reasoned with childlike innocence, removing my palm from his mouth with his palm clasping my waist firmly.

"Somebody will see yaar." I maneuvered, joining our foreheads, the kiss-thirsty lioness within me rousing second by second.

Rolling his eyes as if I am a buffoon speaking, he countered, "They have married us, they should be ready to see what all comes with a marriage." He ended with a careless shrug as if he is okay with our family seeing us do the hanky-panky stuff.