FORTY FOUR

Thank you hubby, you also be careful jin han is a dangerous person and cunning too, don't try to take any chances." Zhan answered, his family and him died early, he has no idea what happened next after his death, he is not sure if jin han also dealt with wang yibo and his boyfriends dad, one person he won't take any chances on is jin han the ealier jin han will be dealt the safer his family and other's will be.

*******
Jin han on the other hand after talking to his biological father on the phone and using the memory of his last life to convince his dad that he is really his son, telling his dad thing's that only his father and mother could know and the names they used to call each other, where they met jin han knew his dad will not cast him aside but rather believe him and just as he expected half an hour later he was taken out of the hospital without any problems and obstacles by his fathers men.

He was still injured and will not be able to get out of bed for day's, he was very happy and his worries dissapeared after leaving the hospital premises, he knows once he is completely healed he is going to deal with those people who hurt and humiliated him, he is not going to spare anyone. Him retaining his previous memories clearly showed that he is chosen and he was seen to have suffered so much and he needs to lead a better life.

Arriving at his fathers private premises where no one knew, jin han wasn't surprised, he was very familiar with the place and nothing much has changed. He saw his dad who has a slight resemblance with him and smiled, using his dad's connections he will easily eliminate the people he doesn't want to keep, for ni mantian let her rot in hell, someone as unclean as her doesn't deserve to walk side to side with him in future after he became the young billionaire like in his last life, dictate and control how people lives.

"Without being told i can easily tell that this is really my son! Not only does you look like me you even look like your mother!" Mr Shan laughed looking very excited after finally meeting with his son, jin han was injured and couldn't move from the bed and could only nod his head with a smile on his face.

"Father..." Jin han choked and pretended to be so emotionally, though he was really thankfully for getting rescued from wang yibo who will surely torture him and he will wish to die but he couldn't die, he knows how ruthless wang yibo could be and he is someone whom you shouldn't take so easily if your not careful you will end up in his pit that he has set for you and you will surely be caught without realising.

He was able to kill Wang yibo in his last life by adding cyanide in his drink without him realising during a party and wang yibo who left immediately after that crashed ans his corpse couldn't be identical easily, his death was ruled out as an accident since he was seen drinking before leaving, only jin han knew what really happened. In this life it's not easy since wang yibo no longer trust him like before, he did a lot of thing's that annoyed wang yibo so getting closer or trying to kill wang yibo will be very hard.

"Don't cry, your safe and sound here, you will no longer suffer, tell me how is your mother?" Mr Shan who knew the woman he loved will never want to are him again because of what he turned out to be, but what he didn't expect his is that after she left she was actually pregnant, he tried to kill find her but he always end up to a dead end.

"Dad you will not believe what happened to my mother and i, the wang family killed my mother then forced me to be a member of the family, they never told me how my mother died and i came to know not long ago, after i started fight back and getting revenge for my mother, this is what they did to me and left me to die." Jin han who will never tell the truth that his mother died of natural causes and has nothing to do with the wang family answered, if he wants to achieve everything soonest then he will have to provoke his dad so that he will finish his revenge soon.

Just as jin han has expected his dad was furious and saw to get revenge for her mother, not only did the wang family torture her but they also blocked him mr shan to meet the woman he loves, jin han informed his dad of his plan, first eliminate the zhan family together with xiao zhan his ex boyfriend, this way wang yibo who is madly in love with xiao zhan will devastated and his alertness will decrease and it will be easy to kill him.

"Why are you killing this xiao zhan? How about capturing mr wang son, force this xiao zhan to be with you, then force wang yibo to watch you use xiao zhan the boy he loves the way you want, iam sure it will be enough punishment for him more than death." Mr shan who loves seeing people living in misery and they have no power to do anything is just so amazing.

Jin han thought for a while and smirked, that sounds like a plan, disable wang yibo, make sure he will not do anything, but just spare his hearing and eyesight, then let him see what will happen to the so called beloved and future husband, with how proud wang yibo is he can't wait to see the entertainment, compared to ni mantian xiao zhan is way better, he is beautiful and not as dirty as ni mantian who pretends to be clean and innocent, in this life he will live with xiao zhan and also find other's to satisfy him too, with money who will refuse him.

"Dad i will listen to you, after recovering i will deal with the xiao family, there no threat for me, i will just force them to hand over everything to me before killing them." Jin han answered, imagining the good life coming, he was very satisfied.

Wang yibo had his men monitor jin han, and now that he knew the hide out of mr shan and even had a mole join mr shan premises without mr shan and jin han knowing, yibo who listened mr shan and jin han plan was vert furious, they couldn't do anything to him, but no one is allowed to go include xiao zhan!.