TWENTY ONE

"Open your mouth and let me see, then let's go and see a doctor so that he could check your wound, it's your fault this happened." Zhan said waiting for wang yibo to open his mouth.

Yibo shook his head, he didn't want to worry xiao zhan even more because of his injury, it might even remind xiao zhan about the kiss and maybe the relationship which hasn't even started will drift even more farther, he really loves xiao zhan and wants to be with him, he is not good with word's and he has never been in a relationship before, this is his first time to ever love someone and he is not sure what to do or not do, it looks like everything he does makes this beautiful boy angry.

"What? You want your wife to become beat me up? You should know well i was only protecting myself! Your wife might get the wrong idea and think iam your mistress and your my sugar daddy!" Zhan who really believed that wang yibo is married and jin han is his son said, if he knew earlier this old man is jin han father then he couldn't dare or even pretend to be in a relationship with him, what if jin han goes and tells his mother that the two are in a relationship! He will really will get into deep trouble!.

"Wife? Mistress? Which wife are you talking about? I'm not married." Yibo though he was in pain decided to explain before xiao zhan could misunderstand even more, zhan was surprised, if this old man is not married then that's a relief, he doesn't have to be worried of being insulted and called names when he totally innocent, one thing he hates the most is getting blamed of something he hasn't done.

"Really your not married?" Zhan asked to confirm, yibo nodded his head somehow relieved. "Then what about jin han? Or you have gotten a divorce? You don't have a jealousy ex wife right?" Zhan who has watched alot of dramas asked again, lu bai and bai yutong sat down on a bench and let the two continue talking, bai yutong just hopes his friend will explain home well, that pretty boy isn't that bad and he looks very understanding too.

"What crazy thought do you in this head of yours? Jin han who is my adoptive son not my real son, and i don't have any ex wife, because i have never married before." Yibo answered, he couldn't help home but touch xiao zhan small face with his fingers, zhan who was dazed for few seconds smiled while patting his chest, then he tiptoed again and kissed wang yibos cheek.

"Thank god i won't get in trouble, I'm sorry i misunderstood you and also thank you for pretending to be my boyfriend to keep away jin han, i hope you are not offended for calling your son crazy, but i honestly think he is crazy!" Zhan realised that everything has been a misunderstanding after thinking said while feeling guilty with what he has done. But he is not sorry for jin han.

"If you want i can take that boy to a mental institution, since you think he is crazy." Yibo answered and smiled, he is ready to do anything for xiao zhan as long as he will be happy, zhan was surprised, this old man really think jin han is crazy and he even wants to take him to a mental institution! Does the relationship between the two not that good?.

"No..no need! Let's go and get your wound treated, i still need to speak with my role model." Zhan said then waved at bai yutong, yibo frowned and immediately grabbed xiao zhan hand which was waving at bai yutong tightly, then he looked at bai yutong sharply, zhan was confused, he looked at wang yibo sharp gaze like he is about to chop someone to pieces and this gaze was aimed at bai yutong, zhan was confused then his eyes went wide, it can't be that this old man is jealous! But why is he jealous?.

"Can't you speak to me? Which do you have to speak to him? I'm i not handsome? Do i look that old for you to always look at him!" Yibo who was really upset asked sharply, zhan got scared and he swallowed hard, why is this man acting like this?.

"Y-you...your not old at all, how can you compare to him, your far much better than him, your so perfect. And i...i always want to talk to you." Zhan said shyly and gently, since he realised that this man is angry, jealous and possessive! It looks like he is possessive of him!.

Yibo felt very satisfied with xiao zhan answer, looking at bai yutong proudly who had no other choice but hug lu bai tightly so that wang yibo couldn't get the wrong idea, zhan took wang yibo to see a doctor leaving lu bai and bai yutong alone.

"Are you trying to suffocate me to death! Who is that scary man your trying to set up my friend with?" Lu bai who is smart enough and guessed what was happening asked.

"You don't know him? He is the youngest man who dominated the business world for year's, his name is wang yibo." Lu bai was surprised, the richest and unmarried bachelor whose family has been very rich for centuries, alot of people has always wanted to just associate with the family! Lu bai never expected his best friend will come into contact with such a man.

"I heard that he has an adoptive son, i never expected jin han that bastard to be the lucky young man! It could be fun if my friend could hook up with jin han adoptive father and teach that jin han a lesson!" Lu bai who was in a good mood answered, he would love to see how jin han will react if he were to see xiao zhan dating wang yibo!.

The doctor cleaned wang yibo blood, yibo didn't flinch or react in any way, but xiao zhan was the one who was scared and nervous and he ended up hiding his face on wang yibos chest so that he couldn't see what was happening. Yibo was really in a good mood, holding the person he loves this close, it feels so good.