THIRTY EIGHT

"My dear wife i didn't expect you to be here too!" Zhan said, mr wang and the butler who heard xiao zhan words choked on their own saliva.

Did they just hear it right? Xiao zhan just called his son/young master wife! No that's impossible! They must be hallucinating, right they just heard it wrong, how could wang yibo be a wife. Mr wang and the butler calmed down, they heard it wrong, they just couldn't bring themselves to believe that wang yibo was just called 'wife'.

Wang yibo lips twitched and his expression changed for a second, why is he having a second thought and regret being regarded as a wife, now he is having a second thoughts, he did it to win xiao zhan and now it looks like it's haunting him back.

"Yes, iam excited to see you here, this is my dad, i didn't know you two already know each other." Yibo who calmed himself down and didn't dare to use the name husband answered, he saw how his dad and the butler reacted when xiao zhan used the name wife.

Zhan looked at the old man then at wang yibo, looking at the two closely, he really could see the resemblance! You could tell that the two are relatives! But he never expected his boyfriend to be related to his grandpa! But now he shouldn't be called grandpa but father in law. Zhan was surprised and at the same time shy, he forgot about his grandpa and the butler when he saw his boyfriend, he even jumped on his boyfriend and was carried like a little baby! Even now he is still being carried.

Zhan got down while blushing, meeting his father in law and embarrassing himself, how will his father in law see him, will he think he is unruly?.

"Grandpa....did i embarrass myself? I saw my dear wife and i....mmm!" Zhan who was shy said, but yibo covered his mouth before he could finish speaking, mr wang  and the butler froze and their eyes landed on wang yibos who was covering xiao zhan mouth but it was already too late the name wife was still heard.

Wang yibo:"It's not what you think dad, it's a total misunderstanding."

Yibo word's seems not to convince mr wang and the butler.

Mr Wang:"Y-you...you really role that way?"

Yibo dad asked, he never expected his son who looked like a dominant is actually a sub! He really underestimated his son! Maybe that's why his son promised not to be in a relationship, it looks like he has been hiding the real him all this time! He didn't want anyone to know that he is a bottom!.

"Dad that's not what you think! It's really a misunderstanding!" Yibo never expected his dad will really think that he is a bottom! He just acted pitiful that day so that he could win over his beautiful boy, and now it's coming back to him, he doesn't mind being a bottom but with the way his dad and the butler are behaving and looking at him, it looks like they have seen some kinda of weird alien!.

Mr wang:"It's okay dad doesn't mind, dad will fully support you! I was just surprised that's all."

Zhan looked at wang yibo who was still covering his mouth then at his grandpa in confusion, he still doesn't understand what these two are talking about, not only that he doesn't even know  what was happening, it looks like he is the only one who was kept in the dark and has no idea.

Yibo sighed, sitting down and placing the confused xiao zhan on his lap, then gave the ultrasound picture to his dad.

"Dad i wanted to tell you about this, zhan is pregnant with my child, it's been two month's now." Yibo who chose to shift the embarrassing story said, mr wang hands holding the ultrasound picture trembled and he almost dropped the picture, the butler  was also surprised.

Mr wang/butler:"Really?"

Zhan nodded his head and caressed his slightly distended belly shyly, he came to tell the good news to the old man, but it looks like he doesn't have to, the baby's dad said it all, zhan was really happy and at the same time surprised, he never expected his boyfriend to be so rich, he expected him to be rich but didn't expect to be this rich, he really should ask what kind of work his boyfriend does and know more about his boyfriend.

Mr Wang eye's turned red, is he really going to have a grandchild? He is not dreaming right? He never thought even before he could introduce xiao zhan to his son, the two were brought together by fate and even went as far as surprising him! Really xiao zhan is a blessed child, since meeting this boy good thing's has been happening and he has been happier! And now he is going to be a grandfather, that feeling made him to be so emotional.

Butler:"Calm down master, remember the doctor's advice, i know this is such a good news and blessings in the family, but don't be overly excited."

Mr wang:"I know iam just too happy, this brat never told me that he made my good boy xiao zhan pregnant, zhan come here let daddy look at you closely."

Zhan though was shy still walked closer to mr wang who looked at him closely with a wide smile, he has every reason to be happy, his son wang yibo gave him such a great gift, he is going to hold his grandson or grand daughter before he dies, even if jin han is his grandson but he can't compare to the unborn grandchild, he is carrying the wangs blood.

Mr Wang:"Good, good daddy is so happy, you gave me such a great surprise, iam satisfied."

Zhan wiped mr wang tears, then hugged him.

"Grand...i mean daddy don't cry zhan zhan will be sad too." Zhan said with his pouty lips while gently patting mr wang back, yibo dad smiled and he really stopped crying but you could see how happy he was, the butler who was really happy went to get the drinks that was prepared and some snacks too.

Xiao zhan who was nervous at first relaxed and blended in very fast, everyone who was present was happy, yibo took xiao zhan to his room after his dad was taken away to rest. Yibo pulled zhan closer to him by his waist, lifting zhan chin to have him look at him, yibo used his thumb to caress his boyfriends thin and pink lips. Lowering his head yibo decided to kiss xiao zhan, this is the first legit kiss after they have finally decided to date.