CHAPTER 61

Chapter 61

Mo Di’s face turned a shade redder when he heard uncle Liang’s words.

“Uncle Liang, please don’t tease my little friend.” Mu Tian Heng said, “He gets embarrassed easily.”

“Aiya, alright alright. I’ll stop teasing him. Come, let us take a picture.” Uncle Liang chuckled and waved his hand at them as though he had not noticed anything. However, living to the age of sixty, how could he not see what was happening.

The two reasons he could maintain his youthful looks were mainly because he could appreciate what the young people liked and the other was not minding others’ business.

When two people are in love, it is no one else’s business but their own.

Furthermore, he sincerely thought the pair of children looked good together. As long as they’re happy, nothing else matters.

After uncle Liang took Mo Di’s photo, Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di bid uncle Liang farewell and left together.

Next, Mu Tian Heng brought Mo Di to a private modeling studio where Mo Di had his hair styled.

Mo Di was glad he had the box of castella to line his stomach.

When they were done styling Mo Di, the whole studio wanted to get a group photo with him. Seeing Mo Di being surrounded, Mu Tian Heng had a softness in his eyes as he smiled.

This little prince is mine.

By the time Mo Di got in the car and could finally go home with Mu Tian Heng, it was already half past one.

“Hungry?” Mu Tian Heng handed Mo Di a bottle of water, “We’ll have a big meal when we get back.”

“I’m fine. I ate that much cake, I’m not very hungry. Brother, are you hungry?”

“Me? I’m satisfied just looking at you. I’m not hungry.” Mu Tian Heng smiled at Mo Di.

Mo Di blushed instantly.

Mu Tian Heng… why was he suddenly saying such brazen love words, something’s changed.

Mu Tian Heng watched Mo Di momentarily turned into a little quail and couldn’t stop himself from feeling amused. He rubbed Mo Di’s hair gently, “Good boy, fasten your seat belt, we’re going home now.”

“En.” Mo Di put on the seatbelt.

The two arrived at the villa at two.

The vast courtyard had long been set up with long beige dining tables lined with delicious five-star cuisines from steak and seafood to dessert and champagne, anything that one could think of. 

Xian Yu Chao and the others were enjoying themselves when Lai De Si hollered them to block Mu Tian Heng’s car which had just arrived.

The group was about to administer the latecomers but was stunned when the door opened and Mo Di stepped out.

Three seconds later, Xian Yu Chao gave out a howl which was like some kind of weird switch, making the rest of the group follow suit.

“Xiao Di! You’re too handsome today!!!”

Chen Zhao screamed: “Xiao Di! You look incredible!”

“Kid, you look amazing! Just like a prince!” Said Edmund.

“Aiya little Mo Di, you almost blinded me!” Lai De Si rushed forward, wanting to grab Mo Di but Mu Tian Heng ruthlessly swatted his hand away, “Keep your pig hands in place.”

Lai De Si was both angry and sour: “Mine are pig hands, then what are yours? Good looking pig hands?”

“Wow Mo Di, you look fantastic.” Rodel, who came with Edmund, rushed forward like a big dog. His brown eyes looked straight at Mo Di: “Just like a prince from a fairy tale.”