28.

I cracked open my eyes and asked Apollo, "Are we here?"

He shrugged and looked around. "I haven't been here in quite some time, but it looks like it."

I took in our surroundings in awe. I wasn't sure how I brought us here. I personally felt that not knowing how was the scariest part, but the supernatural realm was amazing.

The sky stretched above, painted in hues of lavender, casting a soothing glow over the landscape. Trees and bushes adorned in vibrant shades of blue and purple danced in the gentle breeze, their leaves shimmering with otherworldly luminescence.

Sprawling fields of light green sprawled out, creating a breathtaking tapestry of colors that seemed to be plucked from the realm of dreams.

"How did I bring us here?"

Apollo's eyes widened. "I don't know. You made me hold your hands then your eyes went all white. Then boom, we were here. Your pupils just came back, so you need to tell me what happened."

"I don't remember doing any of that."

Remiel said, "I did it. I didn't realize you had this much magic in you even as a quarter cherub. I thought you would be too weak."

"So, you had no faith in me without the others? Zero?"

Remiel sighed and went quiet. Apollo rushed forward and hugged me. He lightly sat us down on the grass. Tears threatened to fall down my face, but I held them in. I couldn't let myself get too bothered.

"Hey, cut that out," he said. "I trusted you, okay? I'm the one who trusted you this whole time. At the end of the day, Remiel is a part of you. If you doubted yourself even in the slightest, she'd feel it enhanced. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"I don't know the supernatural realm that well, but I do have a friend here who can help us."

"Are you sure they're a friend or a previous friend with benefits? Because there's a difference."

Apollo rolled his eyes at me. "She's a friend, Agatha. No more, no less. If she were more than that, I would say so loud and clear. I don't hide people's statuses."

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"We're good, babe."

"So how exactly are you going to contact her?"

"Watch and learn." He winked at me.

He got on one knee and touched the ground, which began to vibrate. His ability literally disturbed the ground. My necklace glowed violently, as did all the other leaves on the ground and trees.

I held my necklace. "What is he doing?"

The leaf hummed. "Communicating with my family, but he's doing it wrong. Terribly wrong."

Apollo sat down crossed-legged. "Cool, right?"

"Couldn't I have done that? What kind of magic was that?"

"I changed the vibrations in the ground to communicate."

"Couldn't I have asked the plants to contact her instead of you disturbing the ground like that?"

"Well, yes, but my way is more fun."

The leaves stopped glowing as soon as they heard Apollo say that. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Fine. I'm sorry." Apollo pouted.

I shook my head. "What did they even tell you?"

"She doesn't want to see me. I don't know why."