author's note

Junior year is starting off chaotic for Mackenzie Brooks as she steps into her role as the editor-in-chief of the college's newspaper. She's smart, focused on school, the paper, and her TA responsibilities. Her boyfriend is a little bit boring, but win some, lose some.

Junior year should be starting off easy for Dane Sawyer. He's the star pitcher of the baseball team; attractive, athletic, desirable, with a hot girlfriend. Unfortunately, he's also failing computer science which is the one thing he sees that is in the way of his pro career.

Different in more ways that one, when the two run into each other in the library, it's an immediate disaster. But when Dane convinces Mackenzie to be his tutor, both of their lives begin to change.

~~~

Posting Schedule: 3-5x weekly 

Hiatus: June 2022

Note: I thought about posting again before July, but I'm giving myself the extra couple of days to finish out the story and do some editing. I hope you like the ending as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

~~~

warning: sexual content, profanity, depression, homophobia

This story contains mature themes, please do not read if you are under 18, or if these ideas/thoughts/words offend you. I totally understand that this isn't for everyone.