Chapter 34

HOPE

When Zeke comes back, I get a little nervous. I know that I want this, but it's still a little scary. I guess that everyone worries about their first time, but I'm also going to get bitten...by huge ass fangs.

When Zeke suggests that we watch a movie, I agree. That will hopefully make me relax first.

He takes my hand and we walk into the Media room.

Evelyn comes up and hugs me. "Are you okay?" she asks worriedly.

"I'm okay. Are you?" I haven't even asked if one of them got hurt.

"Oh, we're okay. That was nothing," she says, waving her hand.

Ryan and Ben also come up to us to check on me, but Zeke wraps his arms around me and growls at them. I guess that this made him even more possessive and afraid to lose me, especially since they're both unmated.

"Hey, it's just us," Ryan says, backing off with his hands in the air.

"Sit down and we can start the movie," Chris says, trying to avoid any problems.

Zeke and I sit down on the couch behind the others, as usual. He holds me tight on his lap and I lean my back with my head on his chest.

About 30 minutes into the movie, I start focusing on Zeke's big, strong arms that are wrapped around me. The movie isn't that good anyway. The others seem to think so, but I'm more interested in the bulges and creases his muscles are forming. I start tracing them with my finger and Zeke's grip on me tightens. Not so much that it hurts, he just tenses up a bit.

I start thinking about his big, strong abs and pecs that I'm leaning against. His whole body is so big, firm and strong. Zeke gives me a light kiss on the side of my neck, and without thinking about it, I lean my head to the side so he can continue.

He makes a low, guttural sound and whispers in my ear, "What are you doing, Hope?"

I turn around on his lap and straddle him. He watches me intensely while I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him. He grabs my waist and our lips move together. I run my fingers through his hair and he deepens the kiss, then licks my bottom lip. I open to let his tongue slip in. We kiss hungrily and I start grinding on him, feeling his erection through his pants, no worries at all that the others are in the same room as us. I want him so badly that my lower parts are aching for him.

We break the kiss, panting, and I lean into his ear and whisper, "I want you to mark me."

He looks at me with big eyes. "Are you sure? It's not just because of what happened today? Because that won't happen again."

"No, I was sure even before that," I say, smiling.

"So, you're totally, completely, 100% sure?"

I nod and start kissing him again. He growls and red is flashing in his eyes. He lifts me up, holding my thighs. I keep kissing him while he walks us towards the bedroom. He shuts and locks the door to our room, then lays me down on the bed. He watches me again, making sure that I'm not changing my mind.

"Please, Zeke," I say, not wanting to wait another minute.

He growls again, stands up and pull his shirt off. I watch his muscles flex while he pulls it off in one swift move. He pulls my leggings off of me, and then I sit up on my knees and remove his t-shirt that I'm wearing. I feel a little self-conscious about only being in just the red, lace lingerie. I've never shown this much of my body to a guy before.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he says with red flashing in his eyes again and his voice lower than usual.

He takes his pants off, and with just wearing his black boxers, he stands on his knees in front of me on the bed. He holds one of his hands on my waist and the other on the back of my neck. I put my hands on his chest and he leans down and kisses me. He starts kissing down my jaw, behind my ear and down to the crook of my neck. I lean my head to the side again so my neck is more exposed.

He growls quietly while his eyes turn red and his canines come out. He scrapes them against my skin, making me shiver, then he opens his mouth wider and sinks them into my flesh. He holds me up in his arms while my back arches and my body goes limp from the pain and pleasure. It stings, but the pleasure takes over and I feel euphoric. The tingles I've felt before rushes through my whole body like a warm stream of strong emotions that can only be explained as love. I can feel his every emotion.

He pulls his canines out of my neck and withdraws them, then he licks the wound, making me shiver. His eyes turn golden again and he looks at me with his chest heaving, making sure that I'm okay.

"Please, Zeke," I beg him. I can't wait anymore, and feeling his feelings only makes the pull even stronger.

He growls and slams his lips on mine. He unclasps my bra and throws it on the floor, then he gently lays me down on the bed. He kisses down my neck to my breast, then runs his thumb over one of my nipples while licking and nibbling on the other. I moan and squirm under him and he kisses down my stomach and pulls my panties off slowly.

Now, I'm glad that I had that wax.

I watch him pull his boxers off and his cock stands at attention, flat against his stomach. He kisses my thighs, from my knees up to my throbbing pussy. When his head is right over it, he looks me in the eyes with red flashing in them, then smirks. He drags his tongue between my folds, and I've never felt such pleasure. I squirm, but he holds his arms under my thighs and hands above them to hold me still. He keeps licking and sucking on my clit. I start panting, and suddenly, he stops and leans over me and kisses me.

"I love you, Hope."

"I love you, Zeke," I say, panting.

He starts rubbing his cock between my folds a few times before he slowly pushes himself into me. He kisses me gently and a few tears slip my eyes when he pushes through. It hurts, but he's gentle and stops when he's all the way in.

He kisses away my tears, then starts moving. The pain soon subsides and is replaced with pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist and lean my head back. He kisses the mark he just gave me, making me moan from the tingling sensation. It all feels so unreal. This feeling inside of me, it's something I've never felt before. I can feel his every emotion and he can feel mine. It's like sparks flashing through my body with happiness, love and all of these emotions that I can't explain.

He moves faster and it feels so good. I can feel my walls start contracting.

"Zeke!" I moan out, making him growl on top of me.

"Cum for me, Hope."

I throw my head back and my walls tighten around his cock. I scream out his name again. He growls louder while his eyes turn completely red, and then I feel him explode inside of me. His warm cum fills me up and he slowly moves a few times more before he pulls out and almost collapses on top of me. He rests his head in the crook of my neck, panting, and I run my fingers gently over his back.

"I love you," I hear him say.

"I love you too."

"You heard me?"

"Of course I did," I say surprised.

"I only said that in my head, which means that I mind-linked you," he says with a big smile.

"Do it again," I say exitedly, and he chuckles.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I say in my head.

"I heard you," he says smiling, then kisses me.