The Night

EDENS POV:
_____________________________________

i knock on her door and take a deep breath, i mean it's weird i guess i don't know, my mind is racing and my heart pounding. She opens the door, i blush a bit, she's wearing the same thing but this time i'm standing right in front of her i feel like i'm on display. She smirks "come in honey." i nodded and stepped inside, i look around me, her house is actually quite nice for a teachers salary.
"Do you like what you see?" i laugh a bit and blush "what?- what do-" Miss Andiron arched an eyebrow "the house dear.." i stiffen up "oh uh yeah it's nice."
We make our way over to her living area and we both take a seat on the same couch. "did she just sit next to me.." i ask myself.
"why did you invite me..?" i ask her. "Well you parents aren't there, and as you said no one is ever really there. Eden i know you may think i'm a bitch or have no heart, but i do.." she scoots closer and puts her hand on my knee. "I care about you Eden.., i want to take care of you, no one has been there for you have they..?" i let out a sigh. "yeah.."

____________________________________

As Eden sighed her eyes started to tear up. "Oh Eden.." she said with comfort and sympathy in her voice. Eden hugged her tightly, her arms around her waist and eden's face slightly tucked into her chest. Miss Andiron put one arm around eden's back pulling her closer, eden basically in her lap, and her other hand in eden head stroking her hair gently. Both sat there for a few minutes. Eden looked up at her with some tears on her cheeks, Miss Andiron wiped away her tears. "Are you okay..?" she asked eden softly. "um yeah, i'm sorry" "don't be" she pulled eden into another hug. Miss Andiron took Eden by the shoulders and gentle pushed to out to look at her. She sweetly smiled at Eden, "Well, i actually had something planned for you tonight, since they are never home. I thought you might want to watch a movie sweetie?" Eden smiled "yeah totally!"
Half way through the movie Eden slightly teased her teacher. "Eden." she said with a stern tone warning eden to stop, eden giggled a bit, "Oh is this funny dear?" Both of them looked at each other in the eyes, Miss Andiron cupped the side of her face, Eden pulled her self closer. "please.." eden softly mumbled.
Suddenly in a swift motion Zelda pinned her to the wall, budging her knee in between her sweet thighs, giving her a lustful look as she gripped her wrists. "Sweetheart." she said with a not-so-sweet tone. Eden whimpered. "Y-yes ma'am..?" She asked with pink cheeks. "Don't tease your teacher like that, dear~ you know better than to act up like that." Eden had a thread of confidence. "Oh yeah? What if I d-?" Her teacher cut she off with a deep, passionate kiss that sent shivers down her spine, causing Eden to let out a surprised moan as she melted into her teachers kiss. She loved this forbidden flavor that lingered as she kissed her so roughly, yet so, so sweetly. She bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance to explore her wet cavers. Eden arches her back and opted her mouth willingly to Miss Andiron, letting her searched every single taste bud. Miss Animal gripped her wrists with one hand above her students head, gliding her hand up her shirt before stopping, right at her stomach. "This ok, e-den?" She said teasingly, knowing what the horny girl's response would be. "Y-yes ma'am~" she practically moaned. Zelda chuckled deeply as she slid her hand up to her tit, pinching and playfully rolling and tugging her nipple, muffling her soft moans with a sloppy kiss. She bounced her knees in between her now wet thighs, giving her more pleasure than before. Through the night Eden whined and moaned at every move the yea her would make on her body, Miss Andiron marked Eden's neck a bit. Eden didn't even think that was possible. yet her teacher always DID surprise her.
Eden whined as her teacher teased her with her leg between her thighs, Miss Android chuckled to herself "oh dear..,i might have to take you upstairs i can't have you making a mess.."
The teacher removed her knee from Eden making her whine at the removal of it. As they made their way to her teachers bedroom, Zelda pushed eden on the bed and was on top of her pinning her hands up. Miss Andiron leaned down into Eden's ear," don't think i didn't hear you whine earlier..,you know needy girls have to wait for what they want or do i have to teach you that too." she coos into Eden's ear. Eden bit her lip, "please.." she mumbled, Miss Andiron took on of her hands away from Eden's to grip her face "i thought i already told you how do address me..or are you going to be a good girl and address me properly. "yes ma'am" "good girl eden..." she cooed into her ear once more.
Zelda slowly unbuttoned Eden's shirt as she kiss down Eden's body making her softly moan.
Miss Andiron slides down Eden's pants and begins tracing her finger along the material, and feeling it becoming damper with every second. Eden groans as she begins to fidget, needing more from her teacher "Miss andiron -"She whispers, "ah ah no Eden, don't even think about telling me what to do, or have you forgotten who's in charge here" "y-yes ma'am" Eden mages to squeak out as her teacher is slowly rubbing her finger tips across the material.
"Look how much of a mess you are for me..." Miss andiron purrs at Eden. She slowly pulls it down to Eden's ankles letting to fall to the floor. She starts to trace alongs Edens core. Eden softly moans, Miss Andiron smirked to herself, then pushes two fingers into her. Eden moans out and arches her back a bit, her teacher pushes her back down to the bed and pules her fingers in Eden. Just seeing how messy Eden is for her gives her almost the same pleasure as she gives Eden. She pushes her leg up onto her teachers core between her dress, Miss andiron moaned a bit. Eden grips the bed sheets as her teacher picked up her speed and lets her yea her ride her knee.
both girls let out a soft moan covered by her teachers kiss. Miss Andiron can tell Eden is getting closer, "Don't hold it in Eden, you can let it out" Miss Andiron was close too from riding Eden's knee. Both Eden and Miss andiron finished around the same time.

Eden woke up the next morning in her teachers bed, seeing her teacher waking up beside her just as she did. Both made eye contact and their faces went a blush pink. Her teacher kisses Eden, she deepens the kiss with her teacher not wanting it to end. "FUCK!" Miss Andiron yells pulling away from Eden and getting out of bed. "fuck fuck fuck, Eden! what are you doing! we have school!" "Shit!" Eden says Miss andiron arched and eyebrow at her. "Oh please don't even, you just cursed too!" Eden said annoyed getting up. Her teacher walks over to her and grips her chin, "don't speak to your teacher like that again, or i'll have to leave another mark on your neck" Eden's face goes red. Miss andiron walked back ivermectin to her closet to get dressed. "What do i wear?" i don't have extra clothes!" eden asked her teacher, "first of all lose the attitude, and you can borrow some of mine for the day, even though it not uniform,but why does that matter you have detention with me for a month" Miss andiron gives her sweat pants and a sweatshirt. Zelda can't help but blush at Eden wearing her clothes, she smiled as she watched Eden getting dressed in her clothes. Once Eden was done her teacher was ushering her down the steps and outside. Before they would be late. Eden's bad was alien her car still so she didn't need to worry about that, both got into their own cars and drove to the school before both were late

(some smut credit to avap6545 $