After School

Monday came around pretty quickly for the two girls, Zelda and Eden.
Zelda woke up to her alarm ringing. she groaned and hit the off button. "mmugh" she groaned and rubbed her head. She smiled a bit as she got out of her bed thinking about Eden. She had an idea to tease Eden since she wanted to act like she didn't know her at the cafe. Miss Andiron put on a tight dark red dress that hugged her body and showed off her cleavage. Her dark brown hair fell perfectly and she lightly did her make up.

Eden woke up late of course like she always did, she did her morning routine and dressed in her uniform wherein her skirt a little short.

Eden arrived at school 8:20am and walked to her classroom upstairs. As eden walked in her face immediately went flushed red and bit her lip at the appearance of Miss Andiron. "See me. after class for being late today Eden." She rolled here eyes at her teacher and sat down.
Eden was trying to hard to pay attention but she could only focus on the women in front of the room. Of course Miss Andiron noticed but didn't say anything at the moment. She grabbed a marker off her desk and she bent over a little Eden could see down her shirt a bit. "fuck.." eden thought "she's doing this on purpose.."
Eden shifted in her seat and crosses her legs. As the teacher continues to teach.
Miss Andiron walked around and stopped at Eden's desk and then grabbed the classes attention. She put her hand on Eden's shoulder as she started and held up Eden's paper. "See you guys, Eden has done this perfectly" Eden slightly leaned into the teachers touch wanting more. Miss Andiron smiled to herself as she noticed Eden leaning into it.

At the end of the lesson Eden stayed behind, as the rest cleared out. Eden stayed in her seat "come." she simply said, "sit here" she gestured to a seat next to her behind the desk, Eden did as instructed. "You really should start to show up in time Eden, when will you ever learn sweetie." "i um uh-" eden crosses her legs trying to calm her nerves and think of an excuse. Miss Andiron turned her body to her and used her hand and Eden's knee to uncross her legs. Eden shifted a bit, "Next time you could just ask for help.." Eden whined a bit as she turned back to her computer.  "You are dismissed." Eden got up and  bent down and leaned down into her teachers ear "i'll see you after school.." which that eden walked away and continued into her other classes.

Detention came around and as always Eden made her wait up the stairs to the classroom. Eden took her seat like she always did, as she sat down her teacher walked over to Eden's desk. She leaned down close to Eden's face, eden looked up at her. "You really should start behaving Eden, because after today the consequences will be worse-" she said letting the last word hang. Eden just rolled her eyes and leaned up to kiss her teaching wanting to feel the connection like before. Miss Andiron leaned back away from Eden and lifted her chin with her thumb and pointer. "Eden..,do you really think you deserve that..? Do you remember you showed up late dear." Eden slumped in her seat annoyed and she crossed her arms. "Loose the attitude Eden.." Miss Andiron spoke as she walked back to her own desk. "And if i don't..?" eden said slyly, Miss Andiron arched her eyebrow and looked at eden "do you really want to find out?" Eden's face grew red and she sat back in her seat once more and stayed quite, "that's what i thought my dear"
Eden shifted in her seat and crosses her legs, and let out a soft quite groan. "Eden come." "what am i a dog" Miss Andiron arched her eyebrow "okok sorry"  Eden stood beside her teacher. "Sit." eden gave a confused look "what..?" "you heard me i said sit." Miss Andiron body turned to eden. "Do you mean-" "yes eden" Eden's face grew a shade of red, as she sat on her teacher lap turning her head slightly away. Miss Andiron arched her knee a bit into eden giving her pressure, Eden bit her lip and whined a bit. "I don't think i gave you permission to make sounds did i." "n-no" "No what..?" Miss andiron said as she pulled Eden's chin to meet her face, and once again arched her knee. Eden quickly covered her mouth before speaking again. "No Ma'am." Miss Andiron smiled cheekily "good girl Eden, so you do know how to follow rules. Won't you be good for me tomorrow..?" Miss Andiron turned Eden's head to her using her thumb and finger, her thumb slightly touching Eden's bottom lip. Eden nodded her head slightly "Yes Miss Andiron."

As detention ended both women headed to their cars. Before getting in Miss Andiron started "Eden..?" "hmm?" eden hummed back getting her things as she was about to get in. "You're parents..? they aren't home i've never seen any other car besides..yours."Eden's tone changed, "oh yeah, they never are, my mom is on a trip and my dad is well i don't know " she shrugged. "Oh.." Miss Andiron said with a sad tone. "So you are just alone most of the time..?" "umm yeah i guess so.." Eden said normally, she was use to it by now. "do you want to come over tonight..?"Eden turned around swiftly to meet her teacher from putting the things in her car. "What..?" Eden spoke softly "I mean obviously don't feel obligated, i mean i just thought you might not like to me alone most of the nights, or eat alone." "i um sure.." Eden softly smiled.

As both drove home all they could think about was tonight. As Eden got home she immediately changed and got ready. Miss Andiron stayed in her work outfit, assuming it was good enough because it worked in class, but she did freshen up.
As she finished freshening up she walked down the steps just in time, Eden knocked on the door