023

(here's the chapter, hope you enjoy<3)
__________
𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
__________

"Onika... please come out of the cupboard.." Beyonce Knowles (Financé) sighed out to me.

"No! I refuse, not until Kelly apologizes for her rude statement about my favorite game!"

Kelendria insulted my favourite game, Five Nights at Freddy's. It wa S the most egregious thing somebody had ever told me! I simply could not stand for it! Therefore, I have shut myself into the cupboard and I will stay in isolation until she apologizes!

    Beyoncé Knowles rolled her eyes at me, and then forcefully tried to remove me from my place of hiding! I was not going to tolerate disrespect in my shared joint home! This was blasphemous!

"Baby, come out, we're about to play a game, and Kelly is gone apologize." I stuck my cerebral out of the cupboard, glaring at her. She knelt in front of me, so I was only able to see her oculars!

I sighed, I was not having a good time! "But I am sadddened!" Her face softened. My love had been very mean to me during the 11-Hour timespan in which my comrades came over!

"You are being very foul towards me and I am not appreciative." She sighed.

"Baby what's wrong?" I frowned at her. "You are not paying attention to me, and nobody wants to do what I want to do!"

"Baby not everyone wants to play a scary game and hold Socratic seminars." I felt tears well up in my ocular vision, I tried to close the door on her, but she would not let go of the closing mechanism!

"I don't want to converse with you anymore..." I pouted. There was silence until Beyonce forcefully took me out, as I struggled in her grip.

"UNHAND ME! UNHAND ME! YO NECESITAS AYUD-"  Beyonce Knowles glared at me!

"Don't even start." She tightened her grip on my waist area.

"Baby don't be like this, I'm sorry for being mean, I just been struggling, bae. White Nigga is gettin' on my nerves, and I'm just feelin antsy baby."

I decide to kiss her lips. "It will be alright! I if it makes you feel any better I will fornicate with you when this interval has finished!"

  She seems to favor this idea as she started smiling, picking me up and travelling to the living area with me in hand. She sat down in the siting cubicle, with me on her lap area!

"Okay I got her, we ready." All 12 people in the room nodded. I sharpened my eyes at Kelendria. (18 years, 4 months) She was rude to me!"

"Bey, why is your fiancé glaring at me like I killed somebody." She rolled her oculars into a circle! I should try to do that!"

"Girl you know why." She huffed.

"I just said not everyone wants to balance equations and watch FNaF Animations!"

"I do! " Shouted Logan Tanner Kundla (Former Comrade)

"Shut up bitch." Beyonce spit out.

I tuned her out as I was trying to learn how to convert my oculars to the top of my head.

"Girl just apologize."

"Fine. Onika I'm sorry for- girl what's are you doing?" I turned my my head at a 37 degree angle with a smile. "I am trying to learn how to convert my oculars!"

"Uh huh... anyways I'm sorry."

"It is forgiven, but do not disrespect my brethren!"

"Dead kids in animatronic suits is your brethren?"