015

(here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

(Make sure to ANSWER these questions at the end, VERY IMPORTANT!)

_________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

_________

           I was back at the learning centre today for a new wave of schooling! Winter break was fast approaching and I needed to figure out hw I was going to house all of the free time i was going to be in contact with! I hadn't talked with Beyonce Knowles since yesterday night, I wasn't sure what had came over me, But I felt the urge to want to place my lips to hers! When she dropped me off at school today, she did not come inside with me, she said she had a few things to take care of!

        Neither of us mentioned the kiss that we shared, but there was a new type of feeling towards us, I felt very hot when in her presence, I normally do not get flustered very easily, but it was like a spell was cast! This woman has to be some type of sorcerer! maybe she is a variant of Darth Vader from the last Jedi! or one of the monsters form the Chronicles of Narnia! There wasn't much buzz from the confessions sharing square over the past few hours, it gave me a foreboding feeling, like something was going to transpire! 

     Comrade no.1, Danielle were currently walking to the cuisine station to eat our lunches, I had decided to not harbor any ill feelings towards her, she said that she was under the influence when she called me, so I decided to forget about the affair! Sitting in our resting chair, I opened the contents of my cuisine cubicle. 

        Brilliant! I had packed some of the greatest cuisine known to man, White chocolate layered desert! It was delicious, and even though it was high in sugar and calories, it tastes like pure satisfaction. Danielle had brought a few lunch-ables for her cuisine, and even though I don't agree with processed food, I will not judge her way of dieting! As I was eating my layered delicacy, none other than beyonce Knowles sat in front of me! How frightening!

       She sat so grandly in front of me, I was not so sure how to react, to be approximately 79 inches, she stood like a giant before my 62 inch frame. Danielle gave her a simple nod and Beyonce acknowledged her with the same gesture, her ocular circles however, were trained on me! She looked very attractive today I must say, She was adorned in a white Tee-Shirt with some black knee-length shorts. Her tresses were down and swinging about, as they were twisted, Senegalese style I am sure!

     Wearing no chains, she looked very bare today, but in a just having awoken up from her sleep cycle sort of way. I continued to stare at her until she decided to greet me!

"Hey, Baby." This seemed to be something that she continued to call me, so therefore I have gotten used to her calling me a child that has just been born. Waving at her slightly, I took another bite of my delicacy. 

"Salutations, Beyonce Knowles, Soon to be Step-Sister and Current Object of my vision!"

"You feeling alright? Nobody bothering you?"

"Oh! I am doing just swimmingly! It is nice of you to join me and my fellow comrade in eating our cuisine today!"

"Mhm, Is that White Chocolate Cake?"

"Oh! as a matter of fact, it is layered Delicacy!'

"Can i have some?" I nod my head at her, of course she can have some!

"Of course! I will get you some right now-" 

    All of a sudden, Beyonce Knowles suddenly pulls herself towards me and captures my lips into a heated pressing of lips! Her appendage slips inside of my mouth and I try to kiss back, The feeling of her long appendage starts to make me feel weird, and I think i accidentally moaned! She pulls away from me and licks her lips, I have now noticed that her eyes are darker and her eyelids are low. I am very flustered.